The wickedness in you..(J3t×JD) smut

Sup guys, I wrote another one shot,this is for my fellow  KennyLikesSaltyNuts.
Hope you like it....

569 Words ;)

*Smut warning*

Enjoy....

~Melice👿♥💀

"Babe I'm home!" Jorel shouts as he closes the front door of his and his boyfriend's house behind him.

"Hi there" George says after walking towars the Italian from the living room and now leaning against the door frame. He's topless and crossed his arms in front of his chest. The way he smirks at Jorel already is enough for the smaller male to know what he wants.
Jorel smirks too, as he walks towards the Irish man. He puts his hands on George's shoulders, the taller male  wraps his arms around J's waist and pulls him closer. He leans in for a kiss. What started as a innocent peck on the lips turns into a hungry make out session.
George breakes the kiss to take off Jorels shirt. He already feels his pants grow tighter.
"You're so wicked, Georgie" J says with a dirty smirk. Also starting to get a boner.

George chuckles slightly and replies:
"Well, the wickedness in you is the wickedness in me." They both laugh and kiss again. Then George lifts up Jorel and throws him over his shoulder. The Italian laughes loudly while his boyfriend carrys him into the bedroom. George puts him gently on their bed and takes off J's pants in a rough but loving way. He also gets off his own pants and lies on top of the smaller male. They start to make out again. George licks J's bottom lip asking for entrance. J opens his mouth slightly so George could slide in his tongue. They moan as battle for dominace.
George lets his hands slowly travel down his boyfriend's body into his boxers. He squeezes the other man's cock and starts jerking him off.

"Ahh George!" Jorel moans.
George grins, and squeezes harder.
J screams out his lovers name loudly as he cums into said man's hand. George licks it up all and makes Jorel sit up in front of him so he could suck him off.
"Blow me" he demands. J takes off the rapper's boxers and starts to suck him off. He takes the tip into his mouth and licks over it gently.
"Stop teasing, J-puppy!" George says as he grips him by the back of his head and caresses J's black hair. The smaller male looks up and smiles, then he starts to deep throat him.
"Ahh J" the blonde male screams as he cums into his mouth. He swallows it all and lies on his back again. George's eyes travel to J's still hard cock.
"Still horny?" He asks the bassist with a chuckle. Jorel laughs slightly, then George flips him on his stomach and kisses down his boyfriend's neck and back. He pushes his dick into the smaller male, making the Italian moan. He doesn't needs to prep him anymore, since he is already used to it. He thrusts slowly at first and  speeds up quickly. He reaches down to jerk his boyfriend off in sync with his thrusts.
"Ahhh! Oh god! I'm close!"Jorel screams. He digs his nails into the mattress.
"Ahh! Me too!" George moans loudly.

J cums into the Irish man's hand. George cums shortly after, deep into the bassist. They collapse into each others arms and immediately pass out.

The fucking end!