Is it already 4 p.m.?(JD×CS) smut

This one is for livvie1808

I hope you like it...

It's a bit short but oh well..

I'm still taking requests..

Enjoy..

~MELICE👿♥💀

It's 2 a.m. Jorel just woke up and looks at the clock. He sighes and looks to his left, where his boyfriend sleeps peacefully and snores a bit. He turns around, so he's facing him. He rolls closer to him and tries to sleep. After half an hour of trying, he gives up. He gets bored and thinks what he could do. He looks at Jordon. He looks so peaceful. Then Jorel gets an idea of what he could do and smirks. He shakes the chubby male and wispers:
"Jordy, wake up!"
Jordon groans and turns away.
"C'mon" Jorel says a bit louder.
"Is is already 4 p.m.?"Jordon asks.
"No, It's 2 a.m. but.." Jorel starts, but gets interrupted by his boyfriend.
"Then let me fucking sleep J"
"C'mon, Don't be like that. I can't sleep.." J replies.
"I'm tired" Jordon groans.
Jorel leans to his boyfriends ear and wispers:
"I wanna fuck"
Jordon opens his eyes and replies:
"Who needs sleep?"

Jorel chuckles and Jordon turns around. The Italian lies on top of his boyfriend and they start making out. Jordon licks his boyfriend's lips begging for entrance. Jorel let's him and they fight for dominance. Jordon wins and explores his boyfriend's mouth. He eventually  breaks the kiss and bites Jorel's lips. Jorel starts kissing down his lovers neck and chest and sucks on his nipple. Jordon moans and plays with J's hair. Then he let's his hands slowly travel down the Italian's body, into his boxers. Jorel moans as Jordon strokes his dick. Jordon does it a few more times and then let's go of Jorel's cock and pulls down his boxers. Jorel takes his boyfriend's boxers off and sucks on the tip of his cock. Jordon moans, Jorel takes more into his mouth and sucks harder.
"Ahh! I'm close!" Jordon moans. Jorel starts deep-throat him. Then Jordon cums into his mouth and Jorel swallows it all. Jordon pushes Jorel on the bed and kisses him again. He lickes down Jorel's stomach and starts to sucks him off. Jorel moans and Jordon sucks harder. Eventually Jorel stops Jordon. Jordon looks confused at him, but quickly understands what he wants.
He lies on his stomach and Jorel lies on top of him. He pushed his dick into his boyfriend, what causes both men to moan. Jorel quickly starts thrusting. Jordon moans loudly and grips the bedsheets. Jorel reaches down to Jordon's cock, and starts to jerk him off.
"Mhh.. Ahhh! I'm gonna..." He screams as he cums into Jorel's hand.
Jorel cums right after deep into Jordon. They collapse next to each other.

"Thanks Jordan, I think now I can fall asleep again." Jorel says.

"No problem, this was the first time that I was happy to be woken up this early." Jordon replies. He pulls Jorel into his arms. He rubs circles with his hands on Jorel's shoulder.
"I'm sorry that I was so mean when you woke me up." he says quietly.

"That's okay, babe. I know you don't mean what you say when someone wakes you up." Jorel replies and kisses his cheek.

"You know that I love you, right?"Jordon asks.

"Yes and it makes me smile everytime I think about it. You know that I love you too, right?" Jorel replies.

"Yes, and I still can't belive it." Jordon says.

"I'm gonna keep on telling you, until you belive it." Jorel replies and kisses Jordon's nose.

"I love you, Jorel" Jordon says.

"I love you too, Jordon." Jorel replies. They cuddle and eventually fall asleep in each others arms.

~The fucking end