Chapter 8

Bella pov

I had finally managed to get myself and Jasper in the car. He was still incredibly angry. I could feel it. I also wanted a shower badly as I could smell James's horrid smell, That he placed upon me. I looked at my mate and felt my earlier worries return. Jasper snarled and hit the steering wheel bending it slightly. I winced at the sound silently whimpering, as the thoughts of reject filled my mind. My body, still sore from the attack, was healing on its own. My mate wrapped a comforting arm around my shoulders. 'Please don't feel such painful emotions in my presence when I know they directed around me' he whispered. I nodded accepting his comfort. He purred when I nuzzled my face into his neck.

We drove in silence. It was not uncomfortable. It had tension but was calm. Jasper seemed to have stopped shaking and was thinking hard on something. He every now and then squeezed his arm tighter around me as if to check I was still in his arms.

When we finally reached Forks again, I was unable to think of where we could go. But I also wanted to be by myself. When the car came to a stop, I pushed the door open and took off running needing a few hours to myself to think. I ran and ran or blurred to be exact.

I "blurred" towards the safe house that was sitting a few miles south of the school towards the mountains. I was half way there when I was tackled to the floor. I gasped in surprise and fear. But found Demitri having jumped up quickly enough not to place his sent on me. This confused me.

'Ma 'am. What happened do you have a report' He asked distressed obviously finding James sent on me and my ripped shirt. I shook my head in annoyance. 'No Demitri I just gotta a lot of shit that happened' I retold of the events that had happened to him. H e was practically blowing steam out his ears when I had finished.

J pov

She Just ran from me. She just fuckin left. I sat there tempted to follow. After a while I decided to follow. I ran until I came across her and a male. She was finishing the tell tale that was our first day. The male was not a threat I detected a brotherly love and protectiveness coming from him. I then almost lost it at his next comment. 'Again he has gotten closer than this before but I am glad you survived this time once again. I don't understand why Aro keeps him. But wow great score on being mated to the God of War' The male commented shaking his head in frustration.

He has gotten closer before. What the hell does that mean. Ours. We need to show she's ours My beast roared in anger. I shook my head shocked at all of this. I would rip that Idiotic, fuck excuse for a monster. He was mine to kill and I would. Before the sunset of the last day of the month. He was dead.

Hey that's all for now. Please review and comment on this. I love your thoughts and feelings. Till next time.