Dilemmas

Last time

She nodded slowly and walked over to her; he took he hand and gave her a small smile. She returned it. Zayn smiled at her and she froze. He looked at her confused. “Charlie I won’t hurt you, so why are you so scared” zayn asked her. 

She started backing away from him and Liam grabbed her. She cried into his chest. “He hurt me, he’s the one that hurt me” she cried. 

I walked over to her and bent down to her eye level. For a 13 year old she was really small. "Charlie what do you remember" I asked her softly. 

She shrugged confused, her eyes still filled with tears. "I was pinned against the wall by him! (Points at zayn) he bit me, I begged him not to and he still bit me" she whimpered. 

We all turned to glare at zayn and he look confused, "Oh come on, I’ve been with you guys all day and I don't have the power to wipe Charlie’s memory" zayn snapped back. we looked at Charlie. 

Would she ever fully regain her memory?

Dedicated to Thataveragefangirl nailapail tomlinsonthetommo and last but certainly not least Horses_forever, thank you for commenting. also please read stay strong it's really amzing, the author is amazing. the words are so deep. so read it and follow her to, her name is story_with_ideas

Zayn’s point of view

Why did they blame me, I don’t have the power to wipe away memories, my power is materialization. The only person I know who has that power is… 

No it couldn’t be him. 

Well he did swear revenge. 

I looked at Liam and saw he looked confused. I sighed. “Before I was turned I had a friend, he’s the one who turned me. He has the power to erase memories and restore them. His girlfriend has the power to change people’s appearance. When I left he swore I would regret it. I guess this is what he meant. He’s trying to take our mate away. The council will want to hear about this. They might even be able to give her, her memories back” I explained to the boys. 

The other boys nodded and niall rubbed his throat. “We have bigger problems” niall told me. 

I looked at him and the other boys, their eyes were black, I’m sure mine were to. We looked at Charlie and she put her hands up in surrender. “Whoa, whoa, whoa you want to feed off of me. No way are you putting your fangs in me” Charlie snapped at us. 

Louis walked over to Charlie and she flinched back. “We’re hungry please Charlie, we will stop when you tell us” Louis told her trying to convince her. 

She nodded and Louis gently took her into his arms and whispered in her ear “We’ll feed one at a time, just so you don’t feel uncomfortable”. We heard because of our super hearing.

She nodded and he bit into her neck. He drank for around 5 minutes before she collapsed into his arms. You see when only one mate feeds on their mate; they can feed for around 5-10 minutes before the mate passes out. But the more the mate is fed on the longer the person can have blood drawn from them. 

Louis picked Charlie up and laid her on her bed. He led us out of the room and we all stood on the landing. “We need to call the council, we need our mate. We can’t have her not remembering us, when we take her home” Liam told us. 

I handed him my phone and he walked off.