locked away?

Locked away?

Niall’s point of view

Today was perfect, I had the best of times with Charlie, I’ve finally got over her running away. I wasn’t that mad anyway, the other boys however were a little mad. As we travelled home, Charlie slept. She had curled up in a ball on my lap. She was like a little kitty-cat. I sighed as the palace gates opened. The boys were mad at her, they were mad that she had tried to get away. I understand where she’s coming from but she should have known she wouldn’t have gotton far. We were her mates; we’d lock her in the dungeon before we let her go.

Saying that harry and Liam, before we left, were setting up a safe room in case she tried to run again. I mean, Louis and I were opposed to the idea and zayn was the neutral party in all of this. As the carriage pulled up to the door, I saw harry run out of the castle. He flung the door open and took off with Charlie.

I jumped out of carriage and ran after him. I saw him run down to the dungeons. I picked up my speed only to see him chaining Charlie to a bed. “What are you doing” I hissed at him.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. “I’m doing what you can’t do, I’m punishing her. She will be left here until tomorrow. No visits from us or anybody else” he spat at me with venom in his voice.

I looked at him shocked and walked over to harry, “You can’t expect me or any of the other boys to agree with this” I growled at him.

Harry shrugged and pointed to the door. “There’s no law against it, so if you’re not going to help then leave!” he told me in detached voice.

I was about to retort when Charlie woke up. She looked around scared and then whimpered. “What’s going on, let me go” she whispered, silently begging me with her eyes.

Harry laughed and motioned for me to leave. I did because I knew me being there would make it worse. Little did I know that would be one of the worst mistakes of my life.

Charlie’s point of view

I watched as niall closed the cell door and then closed my eyes. I knew he was mad but I didn’t know he was this mad. Harry walked over to me. “Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, why did you run? You forget mates like to keep their property close. You’ll never get away from us” harry told me.

I rolled my eyes at him and then turned my head when he tried to stroke my face. “Please unchain me” I begged him.

Harry walked over to me and bit my wrist. I screamed in pain as he bit deeper and deeper into my wrist. When he pulled away, I cringed and he laughed. He repeated the process of biting into my wrists and ankles. He bit my neck and my legs and my stomach. He bit anywhere he could. When he was finished, I felt weak and defenceless.

He undid the chains and stepped away from me. “GET UP” he shouted at me.

I slowly got up but felt weak and lightheaded. “Please” I begged not wanting to get hurt again.

Harry laughed and pulled me upstairs to the room the boys were in. They gasped when they saw me. Niall made his way over and tried to stroke my cheek. I flinched away from him and harry laughed. “Oh look she finally knows who’s in charge” harry laughed before throwing me to the ground.

I know what I did was bad but I shouldn’t be punished this bad… should I. I looked up and saw niall and the boys were glancing down at me sadly. I just turned my gaze on to the floor. “What have you done harry!” I heard one of the boys growl.

I heard the door open and a woman gasp. “What is going on in here” a motherly voice shouted.

I saw harry freeze. “Nothing get out” he hissed venomously.