Jealously

Zayn's point of view

I don't understand anymore, why does Charlie like niall better than any of us? It's so confusing.  I looked at Louis and saw his eyes slowly turn red.  I slowly walked over to him and he flung me into a wall. I groaned in pain and he growled. "Louis come on man calm down" Liam told Louis. 

Hey when did he get here? Anyway. Louis made a break for the kitchen. Harry beat him there and flung Louis back into the wall. Niall and Charlie came out of the kitchen and Liam grabbed Charlie and shoved her behind him. "What's going on" Charlie asked in a small voice. 

Louis growled at her and she shrunk back scared. He made a dive for her again. He missed and looked her dead in the eye. "How dare you stand with another guy and not me Charlotte, come here now" he ordered Charlie. 

I forgot he would be more possessive of Charlie as he was the oldest. I blocked Louis's view of Charlie. He growled at me and Charlie shoved me out of the way. "Louis stop it now please, you're scaring me" Charlie told Louis. 

Louis continued to growl at her. Liam walked in front of Charlie and niall removed Charlie from the room. "You need to calm down now Louis, or we will have to restrain you and you know we don't want to do that" Liam told Louis. 

Louis growled but still refused to back down, I suddenly had an idea. "Liam go get Charlie, and then give her to Louis (Liam looked at me unsure) he can't hurt her Liam, he's her mate too" I told Liam. 

Liam nodded and walked out to get Charlie, he returned a few minutes later with Charlie, she looked as though she'd been crying. Liam looked at her slowly. "Charlie you need to walk over to Louis but you need to remain calm ok (She nodded slowly) ok" he told her letting go of her arm. 

She slowly walked over to Louis and he grabbed her, hugging her. She whimpered but Louis ignored her. You could tell Charlie was focusing on not running away from him. Louis's eyes turned from red to black. His eyes travelled down to Charlie's neck. He turned Charlie around and made for her neck. You could hear the skin in her neck tear. 

Charlie's screams shook the house. We knew if we ripped him off Charlie would suffer more damage. Liam being the smart one tried to get Louis's attention. "Louis, hey Louis come on man, stop hurting her, come on" Liam told him in an encouraging voice. 

Louis slowly pulled away from Charlie's neck and his eyes turned back to normal. He looked at Charlie's neck and quickly healed it. Charlie quickly moved away from Louis and ran to Liam, Liam took her out of the room and I looked at Louis. "Are you insane!" I shouted at him.

Louis looked at the floor ashamed. "I'm sorry, the dark side of me just took over, and I couldn't help it. I'm so sorry" he whispered over and over again before falling to the floor. 

I noticed tears streaming down his face. "I know you're upset Louis but think about Charlie, we need to control ourselves around her ok" I told him with a stern look on my face. 

Louis nodded and Liam came in with a grimace on his face. "She's asleep, she's petrified but she's asleep" Liam told me. 

I nodded and he glared at Louis. Louis whimpered and curled up into a ball. "Enough Liam, Louis knows what he has done is wrong, so just leave him" I growled at Liam. 

Liam nodded and walked out of the room, I looked at Louis. "Louis go to your room, I'll come see you in a little" I told him. 

He nodded and whizzed to his room. I looked over at harry and saw he looked cress fallen. I walked over to him. "Harry what's wrong" I asked him in a soft voice. 

Harry looked up at me, tears welling up in his eyes. "Is that what I looked like when I hurt Charlie?" he asked sadly. 

I sighed. "Harry its ok, everything will work ok" I told him. 

He noticed I had avoided his question and sighed. "I'm going to go to my room" he sighed before walked out of the room. 

So over all today has been chaotic, I wonder what tomorrow will bring.