A question and an idea?

I’ve got nothing to do so I might update at random times today because I have a few chapter planned. So all I have to do is write, edit and publish them. It shouldn’t take me long… unless I get distracted… Cupcakes….

A question and an idea

Zayn’s point of view

It’s midnight and Charlie hasn’t left our sight. We don’t want to lose her again. We need her to understand that we can’t lose her. But how to make her understand that?

I can’t sleep I feel that every time I close my eyes Charlie disappears and I don’t want that to happen don’t want to lose her. I know it sounds wimpy but I love her. I know I’ve hurt her but I just couldn’t control it. Sometimes I feel like she’s scared of me.

Maybe we could all have bonding days with her. That way we could all get to know each other better. Yeah I should talk to the boys about it and then we can all decide to do it, either was I want to get to know Charlie better.

I picked Charlie up and carried her to Liam’s room, I turned on his light and he shot up. He glared at me and then looked at Charlie, his eyes softened and he held his arms out for her. I passed her over and he held her like a baby. “Is everything ok” he asked me softly so as not to wake Charlie.

I nodded, “I had an idea and it couldn’t wait till morning. Can you mind link the boys and tell them to come here” I asked him.

He nodded and focused on the boys. He then slowly lowered Charlie into the bed and tucked her in, she whimpered from the loss of contact. Liam stroked a little lock of hair that had fell on her face and moved it out of the way, “Ssh Charlie, its ok” he cooed softly, and she calmed down straight away.

The door flew open and Charlie sat up straight in fright. Me and Liam both turned round and glared at the boys, “What the hell Charlie was sleeping!” Liam hissed, his eyes slowly turning red.

Charlie whimpered and back away slightly. “Please Liam calm down” she whispered to him.

Liam had fully vamped out at this moment and quickly took Charlie in his arms, “MINE” he hissed loudly.

Charlie took a deep breath and placed her hand on his cheek. He looked down at her and smiled softly. “Please Liam come back” she whispered kissing him on his cheek.

Liam’s eyes slowly turned back brown and she breathed a sigh of relief and then stood up. “I need the loo, excuse me” Charlie said running out of the room.

I turned to the boys to see them all looking at me with curious expressions. “Oh I had an idea (they nodded), I was thinking that maybe we could all take Charlie on a day out each and get to know each other better” I told them.

They nodded and Charlie came back in. “What’d I miss” she asked softly noticing us all staring at her.

We all looked at each other nervously and harry smirked, “Oh we were just thinking of ways to help you learn the rules of our world” harry told her.

She looked at him wide eyed. “Should I be worried” she squeaked.

Harry looked at her with a serious look, “Petrified”