part 3

Hi so if anyone has any ideas for the next few chapters, inbox me and I’ll dedicate the chapter to you. Xxx sorry its short I’ve got a little bit of writers block and my mum laughed at me because I have it. She’s lovely though aw well lol xx. This chapter written with the help of Nina yolo check her stories out. Thank you for all of the get well soon comments for me and my grandad they mean a lot. 

Part 3

Charlie’s point of view

Again I was encased in darkness; I sighed and held my arms in front of me. Did I ever mention I hate the dark? No, well I hate it! Maybe it was a mistake to come in here without telling the boys. Yes I admit I was wrong but it’s a little late for me to realise that know. I could literally be walking to my death and I wouldn’t know until I was dead. But I won’t die afraid or walk into the unknown confidently. I know it makes no sense but to me it does. I don’t want to die being afraid of everything. I need to face my fear and try to get over them.

Blowing a stupid bit of hair out of my face, I sighed and ran my fingers through it. I screeched as I walked into something. ‘I am such an idiot’ I thought to myself.

Cursing silently I reached down the wall or what I think was a wall, hoping there was a dent in the wall something that I could get hold of.  But there was nothing. Kicking the wall, I screeched. “Ouch” I muttered.

I slid down the wall and buried my head in my knees. Ok enough sulking; I decided to come in here, so I need to figure a way out of here. No more being a damsel in distress and waiting for the boys to come rescue me, I need to grow up and stop waiting for someone to save me.

I stood up and checked my pocket for anything I could use. I pulled my phone out my pocket and smiled. It still had battery. Putting the torch on I flashed it around and saw a golden door. I ran towards it and yanked the door open.

I looked around confused. It was the palace garden and there was a party going on. I ran through the door and looked around. Many of the vampires were giving me smiles but there were a few glaring at me like I didn’t belong there. I saw niall so I ran over to him. I tapped him on the back; he turned and growled at me. “What are you doing here” he growled.

I looked at him confused and the other boys came over, all glaring at me. “What are you doing here charlotte haven’t we made our self-clear that you were not fit to be the queen. Get out of here, you don’t belong!” Louis shouted at me.

I stumbled backwards and glared at them all. “I don’t know what you guys are talking about; I thought you wanted me to be perfect. But news flash nobody’s perfect, not even you guys” I snapped back. (It pained me to write that sentence <3)

Niall stepped forward and gripped my forearm. “We are sick of protecting you Charlie, all you do is cry and sleep. You never care for us, we always have to take care of you and we don’t want to anymore! We have someone else, she’s much prettier and makes you look like a spare” niall told me harshly.

I snatched my arms away from him. “You know what I don’t care what you think, the only thing that matters is that your happy that’s all I’ve ever cared about. I just wished you would care about me the way I care about you. But you know what; I’ve decided I don’t need people to decide whether they like me or not because I don’t need other people’s judgements to survive. So goodbye” I shouted at them ever so loudly before turning and walking off.

I don’t need them to make my life better. I am strong and independent. Right? Anyway I can prove to them I don’t need any help. I can prove I am more than just a spare! I walked up on the stage and grabbed the microphone. I tapped it and everyone looked at me. “Hi you guys know the royal boys right? (The crowd nodded) well they think I’m a shy child. So can I prove I’m not?” I asked the crowd.

Most of them cheered and the boys looked at me with a murderous glare.

"Are You Happy Now?"

She stood out in the crowd, was a little too loud

But that's why we love her

She's not like other girls

She could have conquered the world

Until you broke her down

Are you happy now

That she's on the ground?

And do you realize the words you say make bruises that don't fade away

Are you happy now

That you've brought her down?

And she's thinking that she won't fit in

'Cause you said something's wrong with her

Are you happy now?

He liked science not sports

He knew what he stood for

He's not like you, you don't like that

15 years down the road

He could be everything that you won't

But right now you're breaking him down

Are you happy now

That he's on the ground?

And do you realize the words you say make bruises that don't fade away

Are you happy now

That you've brought him down?

And he's thinking that he won't fit in

'Cause you said something's wrong with him

Are you happy now?

I've heard that it was done to you

Is that why you do what you do?

Well that's no excuse, no

And if it felt like hell to you

Then why'd you want to put them through what hurt you?

Are you happy now

That you've brought them down?

I-I-I I don't think so

Are you happy now

That they're on the ground?

And do you realize the words you say make bruises that don't fade away

Are you happy now

That you've brought them down?

And they're thinking that they won't fit in

'Cause you said something's wrong with them

Are you happy now?

Are you happy now?

Are you happy now?

(Not sure if I’ve used this song but if I have Ssh <3)

The last thing I remember is one of the boys lunging for me and I woke up on the tunnel floor, beside me was a little piece of paper that read;

Well done, you have passed this test. As you move up the levels the tasks will become harder. You will have to prove that you can be a true princess. Good luck.

I sighed and slumped back on the floor. I am really not enjoying this.