7

Frances
October, 1988
Smut ahead
...

I laid back on the messy boys covers, crossing my leg over another. I looked at the pile of record and cd's he had, a variety of clothing scattered around the room, his guitar in a case in the corner.

"So why'd you call me over," I asked nonchalantly, pushing my hair out of my face "Is it important?" I asked, sitting up, looking at curly haired boy.

"Uh yeah.." He trailed off, sitting on the edge of the bed. I grabbed his hand, it was sweaty and shaky but I uncomfortably took it.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting next to him, facing him.

"Well um, I've been meaning to tell you.." He shakily said, nervously playing with the hem of his shirt.

I quirked an eyebrow, he's usually straight forward. He's isn't this shy, he preforms at Gilman for crying out loud.

"Billie, just say it," I said, letting go of his hand, placing my own hands in my lap. "Y'know the band right?" He said, stating the obvious.

I rolled my eyes, huffing. "Of course I know the band Billie, I don't have all day." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Well, Mike and I decided that the band should be our main priority so," he paused, turning me.

"We're dropping out." He sighed.

My eyes widened, my mouth gaped open. "Are you serious?" I muttered, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"I am." He said, nervously, playing with his shirt.

"Billie, you can't drop out. We're almost done with school! You can't just leave in the middle of the year. What about your mom? What did she say about it? Mike is just going along with it, you're literally the only people I care about and I don't want you guys regretting it." I rambled on, my hands shaking.

"Frances, we'll be fine. Our parents don't know just yet but we're going to work this out. We're working on something, we'll release a song and if people like it, we won't go back." He said, grabbing my arms.

"What if people don't like it, they don't buy it and then the school expels you! You don't have much places to go after, you know that. What if it doesn't work out-" I rambled.

He laughed, "Just shut up." He said, pushing his lips against mine, taking me aback.

Billie and I have obviously have kissed before but we weren't together as everyone suspected.

I kissed back, hesitantly, his hands still wrapped around my shaking ones, dropping my hands and grabbing my legs, placing me on his lap.

He licked along side of my lip, sliding his tongue into my mouth.

His hands slid to the hem of my shirt, pulling the fabric over my head, breaking the kiss briefly.

"Frances do you want to?" He asked, "I don't want you to regret it." He pushed his forehead against mine.

"I- I'm sure." I breathed out, grabbing the hem of his shirt, throwing it aside. We kicked off our shoes, Billie laying us back, him on top.

He kissed along my neck, biting it slightly, making me moan lowly, my chest heaving. I felt him smile against my skin, his hands moving my back, fumbling with my bra clip.

He took it off, sliding it off my arms throwing it onto the floor.

He looked at my breast, smiling to himself. "Finally."He whispered, thinking it was to himself.

I let out a laugh, looking at him before stripping him of his pants, leaving him in his briefs, "You're so weird." I chuckled into his ear.

I mimicked his actions, kissing along his neck, making him groan, I brushed my hand along the front of his pants, feeling his bulge.

He moaned, hurriedly taking my jeans off, as quickly as he could, taking my underwear with them.

"I'm going to make you moan my name so loud." He huffed, pushing his fingers against my clit. Making squirm at his touch.

He chuckled, "Do you think you can try and stay still?" He asked, looking up at me.

I nodded eagerly, wanting his touch again,

He pushed his fingers against my clit once more, dragging them up and down.
I moaned, throwing my head back, gripping the sheets. "Oh god." I moaned, biting my lip.

"I'm not even doing anything to you." He laughed, before grabbing my thigh, inserting his fingers inside me, giving me no time to adjust.

"Billie, oh god." I moaned loudly, as I felt his fingers curl.

I felt my insides knot up, my chest heaving. "You're so tight, fuck." He breathed out, taking his fingers out.

"Bil-" I moaned, "I swear, I'm gon-" my chest heaved, "Wait," he said throwing his briefs out. "I don't have a condom. " he breathed out, "I'll just have to pull out" he said, grabbing my leg, wrapping it around his waist.

I felt him push inside me, giving me time to adjust slowly, "Billie, just move." I groaned.

He obliged, moving in slowly. "You're so wet." He moaned, moving slowly. "F-aster." I moaned out, gripping the sheets even tighter.

"Billie!" I screamed out, as he pushed in faster, making my insides burn. "Frances I'm about close." he panted,

He pushed in faster, panting.

"Billie," I moaned out, louder. "Say it again." He groaned, moving more, hitting the spot. "Billie, right there, keep going." I moaned, breathing out loudly.

"Billie I'm abou-" I moaned, "Me too." He said, as I released, he pulled out soon after, landing next to me.

"We'll be fine." He breathed out.

"We'll make it."

...

IVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BEFORE, THIS IS SO BAD SOMEONE PLEASE DROWN ME.

-me