8

Three days, this whole ordeal started because of three shitty days. Three days that caused me enough pain to last a life time. But those three days holds to much time, even before I still had my mom on the first day, I should be more specific. What I should really say is three seconds. Three seconds from that arrow to strike down the wolf that made my life worth living. Two seconds for my father to warn her. One second, for an idea that would ruin my life forever. One second for that idea to turn my best friend into a cold hearted savage.

It amazed me in how little time my life changed, how young I was, how long I lasted, how no one cared. It also scared me, and taught me not to trust anyone but alpha. Not to give in to emotions and let them win. Not to show my fear, but I could only take so much. And I know they're trying to help but, its been to long, and there's to much damage. Everyone has a breaking point. And I've already broken.

They treat me like I'm glass and try to glue me back together but I'm missing so many pieces. I cant be fixed. Alpha wouldn't leave my side. He just kept sitting there watching me like a hawk. But what else did I expect. He wouldn't let go of my hand nor would he let me get up. The only time he would leave me is if he was going to get us food or going to the bathroom, or showering.

Other then that, he and I were attached at the hip. Mrs. More was exactly the same, despite me barely knowing her she treated me as a daughter, but at the back of my mind I knew she could never replace my mother. No one could. Currently I was laying on the bed with alpha next to me. He sat against the head board as we watched the T.V. my head was in a different place. Cameron was coming today and I wouldn't see alpha or Mrs. More for another two months. I was scared.

I haven't seen these people in ten years. What if they hate me? What if the kids in their pack are like the kids in mine? I was pulled out of my thoughts by Alpha. He nudged me knowing exactly what I was thinking. His arm wrapped around my shoulders making me tense. He rubbed circles on my shoulder knowing it would comfort me. He just stared down at me with a blank gaze while I avoided making eye contact.

He sighed and laid his head on mine. I knew he was tired, but he wouldn't sleep, he didn't want to keep his eyes off me.

" Alpha please go to sleep" I begged for his well being.

He shook his head, his chin messing my hair. " I'm fine dandelion" he said. I shook my head.

" You're tired, anyone with eyes can see it." I said in worry. " Please sleep, you're making me worry" I begged. He sighed, "please alpha" I begged. He was silent for a moment. His breathing was steady as normal.

" Fine" he said softly. He laid against me more and sighed. " You're lucky you're cute" he grumbled under his breath making me giggle at his childish behavior.

It took no more then three minutes for him to pass out. His weight now completely laying against me. His head still atop mine. I smiled that I had finally gotten to sleep. His breathing coming out in long draws instead of short breathes. I just let him sleep as I watched the T.V. trying not to move to much. He told me this morning that Cameron was coming here at six, and we were leaving tomorrow morning.

It was currently three o'clock in the afternoon. My mind was drifting as I laid against alpha, my eyes were starting to droop. My breathing was evening out and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

_____________________________________________________

Alpha Jarred's P.O.V.

I woke up a couple hours later. My mind still groggy. I could have slept longer but something had woken me up. I lifted my head up to see my piece of shit son standing at the end of the bed a scowl on his face. I growled at him.