12

Rieka's P.O.V.

     The first thing I felt was a pounding deep in my temples. I let out a soft almost un-auditable groan. I furrowed my eye brows as a shine of brightness washed over my eye lids. I could feel limp body laying on something that I knew wasn't a bed. I could feel something over my ankles and legs, another weight that laid on my shoulders and stomach. I slowly opened my eyes in slits. The sounds that swam around me began to form lyrics and melodies. I could feel a weight of displeasure settle itself in me when pop settled it's way into my ears. I could see what looked like the roof of a car. I could feel and hear the hum of the engine.

"I think she's waking up" One of the disaster twines whispered.

"Pinch her" the other ordered wanted to see if his brother was right.

Before they could, Cameron's growl echoed through the small vehicle. "Leave her alone, let her wake up on her own. Don't be pests." He ordered.

"To late" was Kai's smartass reply. " Don't let her fall if we have to slam on the breaks" he advised. The two weights on my stomach and shoulders tightened.

"Don't worry, we might not" he said with an amused tone. My breath caught in my throat. The twins were holding me.

"The tiny girl is perfectly safe in our arms" the other twin said in the same amused tone as his brother. "Are we there yet?" He asked quickly becoming born.

" Shut up, you asked me that question two minutes ago and what did I say?" Kai asked annoyed.

" Twenty minutes away and if you ask me again, I'm going to pull your blue hair out!" The blue haired twin said with enthusiasm. I groaned in annoyance and exhaustion and rolled over. I didn't care that my face landed against the stomach of one of the twins. But I didn't care, I just continued to hid my face in their comfortable fat.

" She awake?" Cameron asked.

The blue hair twin hummed while he thought. My hair was pulled away from the side of my face. "I don't think she is, I think she was for a couple of moments from uncomfort, but I think she fell back asleep." He answered in a serious tone for once.

His hand remained laying on the side of my head, observing me and my every move. I wanted to wake up, I wanted to show them I was awake, but I felt exhausted and utterly drained of all my energy. My brain wanted to wake up, but my body refused. I wondered how long I had been laying like this in this car. From my perspective it could have been anywhere from minutes to hours. From what blue berry had said, we would be at the pack house soon. The pack house, I thought dreadfully.

New people, a new life, a fresh start. I had to do this, I had to make the best of this, I promised alpha I would. I missed him. A deep sorrow filled my chest when I thought of him. I missed his nickname. I missed his fatherly figure he was to me. I wish he were my dad.

If he were, I could have had a normal life. I quickly snapped myself out of thinking like that, I deserved the life I got. I deserved the abuse. I deserved the cruelty. I deserved my father's hatred. After all, I am the reason why his mate died. It was my fault, if I had let that rogue kill me, my father could have been happy.

My mother and father could have made a new family and could have been free of the burden that was me. They could have had a normal life, a happy life. I ruined all of it. Christopher doesn't deserve to have a mate as horrible as me, Cameron should have to deal with the burden of dealing with me. My dad should have lived a full life with his mate with a child they could be happy with. Alpha should have his relationship with his son still. I've caused so much destruction, so much pain.