18

I changed Cameron to Park Seo-Joon from the kdrama "She was pretty" It's my favorite and he's one of my favorite male actors. But anyways enjoy :p

------------------------------------------------------------------

     The next time I woke, I woke to the sun streaming down onto my face. My eyes fluttered open to face the window. The trees danced in the wind as the sun warmed my pale skin. I shut my eyes once more, enjoying the feeling of warmth. I felt just a little normal for that small second. I just enjoyed the warmth, no thinking of alpha, nor kai, nor that doctor, just the warm sun. I didn't want to get up. I didn't want to face the others after what had happened last night. I'm embarrassed that they saw me in such a weak and vulnerable state. I raised my hand up, just to make sure that I could move, and brushed my untamed hair behind my ear. I swallowed my spit hoping to soften the harsh feeling in my throat. However, to little avail, swallowing only presented in pointing out that my throat was way beyond dry. 

  I pushed myself into a sitting position. Wincing at the lactic acid that had caused her stiff muscles to ache during the night. I stretched my arms and then cracked my neck before swinging my legs over the side of the bed before attempting to stand. After a few seconds of trying to regain my balance. I made my way to the closet and opened the suitcase that was inside that alpha had packed for me before I had left the pack. I pushed through the clothes to the toiletries and pulled out a bag that I assumed had my tooth brush and other products in it. I walked into the en-suit bathroom and walked to the sink. I opened the small bag and quickly found a new tooth brush and a new tube of tooth paste. I brushed my teeth, and rinsed my mouth before looking in the mirror. What I saw always disappointed me. I looked through the bag finding a new deodorant, my perfume, feminine products, black nail polish, and tweezers. I set it all out where I wanted it in the bathroom and left the bathroom. I walked back to my closet, taking slow, bored strides. I shifted through the bag finding a pair of black jeggings, a Marilyn Manson t-shirt and a plain black hoodie. 

   I pulled the new clothes on before folding the old clothes. Not knowing what to do with them, I set them next to the suit case. I shifted through the other stuff in the suitcase before finding a small black box at the bottom. My eyes widened when I read the words Galaxy S9. I opened it, not believing my eyes. I've never had anything so nice, so why was this in my suit case? I opened it slowly, taking out the slim black phone. I pressed the power button to see if it worked. I felt my heart race as it turned on. As soon as it was on, I saw a text appear on the screen from a day ago. 

       Hey dandelion, I know your phone got smashed, so I wanted to make sure I had a way to contact you. I hope you're settling in well. Call me when you see this. - Alpha. 

    I quickly found the button to call the contact of alpha and pressed it before holding it up to my ear. I cleared my throat as it rang. I breath caught in my throat as the ringing stopped. I bit my lip waiting for a voice. 

     "Hello?" The groggy voice of a tired alpha asked. 

     "Good morning old man" I whispered softly, happy to hear his voice. A small smile graced my lips at the sound of his voice. 

     "Oh my goddess, dandelion! I missed you so much! How is it there? is Daniel treating you well? Do you have everything you need? How was your first night? Tell me everything." He said in one quick breath. 

I let out a small chuckle at his eagerness. "I'm fine, it's nice here. Alpha Daniel gave me a really nice room. Thank you so much for the phone. Its the nicest thing anyone's ever given me... Last night was a bit rough. I woke up and couldn't move and Cameron had to call the pack doctor. She said I had sleep paralysis, and it was triggered by my night terrors. I'm really nervous to have to face them after last night. " I slowly quieted to a whisper as I spoke.