13

He starred at me with a calm and cold demeanor. His arms remained cross but he had a black material slung over his shoulder. I gulped and lowered my gaze to my knees. My hair covering my face like a shield. I jumped when the black material that was on Cameron's shoulders landed next to me. I slowly let myself grasp the soft material. It was a heavy hoodie, it was one of mine. With a black veil brides logo on it. I looked back up at him with questioning eyes. He just continued to stare at me with his cold eyes.

"Put it on, lets go" he ordered in a stern voice that warned me not to ask questions.

I pulled myself out of the comfortable bed and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I stood on my shaking legs, trying to regain my balance. I unzipped the jacket and pulled it on, covering my grotesque and mutilated arms. I slowly walked over to him, head down, trying to shield my face once more with my hair. However, Cameron remained blank face. His sharp eyes continued to peirce into me like daggers. He turned around and opened the door moving out of the way, gesturing for me to pass.

I took in a sharp breath and starred at the empty hallway. My anxiety raising to new levels, a new pack. A fresh start, but what if they hate me all over again? A whole new pack to abuse me. A whole new hell. I was taking in worried breathes. Sharp, fast, and panicked was the only way I could describe my hyperventilating.

I was brought out of my distrought thoughts by Cameron's voice," Calm down kid," he ordered. "My dad just wanted to see you, not many people are in the pack house if that's what your worried about" he said softly trying not to frighten me further.

His hand rested it self on my shoulder. I tried my hardest and refrained from stiffening, trying to convice myself that I was safe in this foriegn envoirnment. I nodded and started to take slow small steps until I was in the hallway. I turned around to watch Cameron walk through himself and shut the door before locking it and placing the key back in his pocket. I watched him, hidden under my bangs, as he did so, with a slight confusion as to why he was locking the door. But I didnt question it. The hall reminded me of my old pack houses, made mostly of wood anterior with mahodangy doors and wood floors, while a rug ran down the middle of the hall.

The rug was straight black making every color seem brghter then it really was. Cameron's hand laid itself on my elbow as he guided me down the hall. I was trying despirately to distract myself. But my mind wouldn't take my antics. Voices were screaming at me, threatening me, mocking me. I was playing with the ends of my sleeves trying not to give away to the man oblivious at my side.

'Kill yourself, no one will want you here'

'What makes you think it'll be any different here then there? No one will want you where ever you go, you're still the disgusting discrace to the pack.'

'Look at Cameron, can't you see the trouble you're causing him? Can't you see the burden you pose to the people of this pack?'

Cameron let go of my elbow and approached a door with a crystal knob. Identical to every other door other than the knob. He knocked softly on the door and was greeted a few seconds later by the door unlocking.

He looked back at me with his cold eyes, " stay here" he ordered in a stern town. I nodded and starred at him with vulnerable eyes. Begging him not to leave me. But to my dismay, he walked into the room, shutting the door behind him. Leaving me alone, to manifest and rot in my insidious thoughts.

'You're selfish, a pathetic excuse of a wolf to burden these people with yourself'

'No one wants you here'