Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Picture of what i think Mario would look like....Enjoy!!!!

$Elijah$

I can’t believe Mya tried to lie to me. The moment i asked her about dinner i already knew she had plans to see this nigga. Her facial expression was priceless when C.J Big E and I walked over to her. "Sweet Heart." I motioned towards the waitress. "We would like to sit with our friends here." I pulled out a chair and sat next to Mya. I kept looking at her; she was serious about asking this nigga. But that wasn't goanna happen on my watch.

"This is a private dinner." Mya whispered to me. As i kissed her forehead.

"You lied to me." I whispered back.

"Go away Eli."

"No, so David what's new with you?

"Nothing much, I see your still the same jackass I remember." He took a sip of his drink.

I started laughing.

"They say you should never change perfection." I looked at My-Mya; she lowered her head like she knew what i meant.

"Sometimes change is good. Especially when it's with a good woman." He reached across the table and held Mya's hand. "If you fella's would please excuse us. We we're just about to leave, right Mya?"

I smiled this nigga thinks he's slick. Mya stood and grabbed his hand but i knew she wasn't going no where. "So how's your daughter?"

"You have a daughter?" Mya asked looking confused.

"Oh you didn't know. What is she like a year old now?" I took a sip of water and watched the show.

"Mya can we go outside and talk." He held her hand.

"No. So that means while we were together you got some other girl pregnant. You were cheating on me."

“Baby let‘s remember why were here.” He was begging her.

“Just answer the question David. Were you fucking some other bitch?”

"It’s not like you were giving it up."

Mya picked her drink up and tossed it in his face.

"You Bit...” David began before i cut him off

"I wouldn't say that if i was you. Just walk away before you get carried away." I pointed towards the entrance. Big E escorted him out of the building. I grabbed my menu and felt Mya's eyes on me.

"What?" I questioned

"Why did you wait until now to tell me?"

"Wasn't my business."

"Bull shit Elijah. You just told it."

“Look Mya i didn’t tell you because i didn’t think you would ever talk to him again.” I grabbed her hand and held it up to my heart. “I’m sorry, baby i just wanted to protect your feelings.”

“I’m still mad at you but i forgive you.” She kissed my check and we made up. Mya could never stay mad at me and i could never stay mad at her.

“You know i love you My? I would never hurt you.”

“I know you wouldn’t, and i love you to.” She smiled at me while picking up her menu.

**************************

~Mya’s~

So that plan back fired but after i found out David was shady, i was glad Eli had my back. After everything settled down we all ate dinner and talked about the guys trying out. Elijah felt he saw all he needed to see and picked two out of the six. My job today was to let the other four go. After the last guy walked out of my office calling me a bitch i kicked off my shoes and leaned back in my chair. I had to start my search all over again this was becoming tiresome. Plus i was out of options.

“Are you busy?” 

A voice brought me out of my trance. “Mr. Mario Perez. How are you?”

“Now that i know i got the job and get to see your pretty face, I’m good. How are you?”

“Tired but i still have seven hours to go. I hope Eli isn’t working you to hard.”

“I’m a big boy i can handle it.”

“So it looks like you will be staying around for a while. I hope you have been enjoying your stay here in Las Vegas.”

“It’s cool but finding some cool spots to chill at.”

“You should check out my brother in-laws bar its called Geno’s.” He looked at me strange and i knew what he was thinking. “My foster parents were Italian and I’m still very close to them.” I laughed.

“That’s cool not a lot of people can say that. So um what’s the story with you and Elijah? Are you dating or used to?” He pulled his chair closer to my desk.

“Why you wanna know?” I smiled at him because he was flirting with me.

“I wanna know my chance with you.”

I tried to find the right words to describe my close relationship with Elijah. He makes me smile and laugh all the time. He was the only man i trust and he is my best friend.

“We love each other and that’s all you need to know.” Elijah spoke before i could get my words out. He bent down and kissed me on the forehead. “He beautiful how’s your day going?” He sat on the corner of my desk picking up my feat and massaging them.

“Hey Eli.” I moaned from the feel of his hands massaging my feet.

“Shouldn’t you be somewhere warming up and do me a favor Mario focus on why your here. “ Eli dismissed Mario without even looking at him.

“Why are you so mean to him?”

“Cause he’s a jerk.”

“You don’t know that.” I leaned my head back as he worked his hands up my calf and than my thighs.

“Trust me i feel it.”

“Well i think he’s nice and sexy.”

“You would.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means you’re not smart when it comes to picking men”

I sat up in my chair; this nigga has crossed the line. “Evidently I’m not smart when it come to picking out my best friend either.” I pulled my legs out of his lap and put on my shoes.

“My i didn’t mean it. Mya I’m sorry.”

“Yes you did Eli, now i know what you think about me.” He tried to grab my hand but i slapped it and walked out of my office. It hurt to know that he thought of me as some stupid girl that needed guidance. No wonder he was always monitoring my life. I’m a grown woman i don’t need Elijah’s approval.

$Elijah$

I stood in the ring starring at Mario on the opposite side. I don’t like this dude; he’s always pushing up on Mya. I had warned him but he wasn’t taking the hint. Walter my trainer was yelling in my face but i was too focused on my opponent. The bell rang and i left my corner with swiftness a knock out is all i want for this kid. He moved around the ring causing me to become the aggressor and it was pissing me off. I needed to find Mya and this shit was taking to long. Finally i got him backed into the corner and went in on his ass. Body shot after body shot i finally landed one to his head knocking him down. I climbed out of the ring and headed to my office to take a shower. I just had to make up with Mya.

Arriving at her house i let myself in i could smell the food cooking in the air. Mya can cook her ass off. Walking in the kitchen we looked at each other not saying a word i walked over to the cabinet and took out two plate and began setting the dinner table. My-Mya knew i was sorry and i knew she had forgiven me son nothing else was needed to be said.

What do you think about Eli and Mya’s relationship? Are they close for friends? Tell me what you think? Thank you for reading, please vote and comment!!

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey