Chapter 20

11/18/2014 

$Elijah$

 Seven weeks, that's how long it's been since I last talked to Mya, and each day is killing me. All I want her to do is call me, text me give me some sort of sign that's she's alive. At this point I don't care if she doesn't want me, just call me. I miss her so much and even though it's not born, I miss my child too. I tried to go to the police and file a missing person's report, I could of killed the cop when he suggested that maybe Mya just wanted to get away from me. Lately everything around me has been changing, and not for the best, Simone's been acting weird and keeping to herself. When I ask her about her pregnancy she gets quiet and never wants to talk about it, something is up with her, but she's the least of my concerns right now.

"Your still thinking about her aren't you?" Simone walked into the living room, she rolled her eyes as she sat down next to me.

"I'm worried about Mya." This was the first time we have talked about Mya since she's been gone. I looked at Simone she had a drink in her hand, from where I was sitting I could smell the alcohol in it. Her word were slurred and her eyes were watery, for somebody that's suppose to be pregnant, she's sure on another level.  

"Mya, Mya, Mya." She yelled getting up off the couch. "It's always about Mya. Your little princes is fine in New York, Mario said he would take good care of her." She took another drink. 

How did she know Mya was with Mario, I never once mentioned Mya was with Mario or that she went to New York. I looked at Simone she knows something about Mya and I need her to tell me. "Your right baby, I should be focusing on us and our new edition." I walked up behind her and held her from behind Kissing on her neck. "From now on it's only about me and you." 

"That's all I ever wanted Elijah, was for you to care about our relationship. Now with Mya out of the way we can start our lives together." She turned around in my arms with a big smile on her face.

"Mario can have Mya as long as I have you." I was trying my best to sound serious as I started kissing her neck holding her close to my body. 

"He is in love with Mya, like I am in love with you, He promised me he would take good care of her and the baby, raise it as his own. So we can start our own family." She moaned leaning her head back.  

My body started shaking, she had spoke with him, that let me know she was in some type of plan with Mario to keep Mya away from me. The only question now is how was he keeping Mya away. I needed Simone to stay in touch with him. I needed her to not let him know i'm on to them. I playfully slapped her on the ass and gave her a quick kiss. "How about you go fix another drink before we go to bed." I smiled, in the current state she's in she'll be asleep in no time. I watched her walk away with disgust on my face, that bitch has been lying to me. She's not pregnant and she knows where Mya is, I don't know how yet, but i'm gonna make her pay for this.  

Pulling out my cell I called Mya's foster families house, deep down I know their good people, and I know their missing Mya just like I am.

"Hello." Lilly's voice came over the receiver.

"Boy am I happy to hear your voice." I surprised myself when those words left my mouth. "Mya still hasn't called you has she?" 

"No, Elijah it's going on two months." Lily started crying and I felt her pain. 

"I think I might have a lead, meet me at the gym in the morning. We'll find her Lilly, I gotta go." 

"Ok, thank you." She hung up. 

~Mya~

My Hand rest on my stomach relieved that I still felt movement, at one point the baby quit moving and I was afraid that I had lost it. Thoughts of Elijah and my family flooded my mind everyday, I wonder if their missing me as much as I'm missing them. The thought of Elijah thinking I have left him for good is killing me. I will admit that when he told me Simone was pregnant I was jealous and because of that jealousy, I made this stupid mistake and came to New York with the devil.