Chapter 4

Chapter 4

$Elijah$

It felt like forever before we returned back to my hotel room. We had spent two hours after the fight doing interviews and taking pictures. The night was just beginning and the hype surrounding my fifth championship win was filling the streets of Las Vegas.

“I knew you were going to knock him out in the fourth round. I told C.J he owes me money.” I watched Mya as she kick her heals off, she was looking sexy tonight.

Did you see how his legs wobbled?” I impersonated my opponent falling on the mat, he never stood a chance.

“If you don’t mind I am going to stretch across this big bed and watch TV while you get ready for us to go out and celebrate.” Mya rolled over on her stomach and hit the power button on the remote.

After my shower i walked into the bed room and I starred down at her stretched across the bed wondering what she was thinking.I wondered if she had at least thought about my proposal to be her first. I found it hard to concentrate as that strapless black dress hugged every curve of her body. Taking inventory i knew she didn’t have on a bra. I envisioned her in a pair of lace panties, no a thong, no wait none she doesn’t have on any panties under that dress. “Calm down boy.” I told my man hood as he stood erect under my towel.

“Mya.” I called her name i needed a distraction her thighs looked like silk and i wanted to rub my hands up them. “Mya can you get up please.”

“Eli what’s wrong with you.” She rose up on all fours slowly backing off the bed.

All i could do was grab myself and watch as butt backed up towards me.

“What’s wrong Elijah?” She starred at me confused.

“Fuck it.” I said as i pulled her into my arms brushing my lips against hers. She stiffened in my arms than slowly melted against my body. I wanted her bad leaving her lips i moved my way down to her neck and slowly started sucking. I was expecting her to put up a fight but she closed her eyes and started moaning, she wanted this to. Finding the zipper on her dress i slowly pulled it down tracing my fingers down the sides of her body. I took my inventory no bra “Check mate.” No panties “Oh my damn.” She stood naked in front of me not hiding and not scared of me drooling in front of her. Picking her up i laid her on the bed bringing myself down on her. Stroking the side of her face she brought her lips to mines easing her tongue in my mouth. Easing my way down her boy i flicked my tongue over her right nipple and felt her body jump, taking my time i sucked as it got hard under my tongue, My kept her eyes close from the pleasure. Sliding off the bed i pulled her to the edge and spread her legs apart. Kissing the inside of her thighs i put my finger in her wet spot pleasuring her as she grind her hips against my hand. Staring in her eyes i used my thumbs to spread her lower lips apart dipping my head my tongue found her clitoris sending Mya into ecstasy. “Oh God.” She cried out grabbing my head holding it in place. I had her where I wanted her, Mya was mines and I was hers. She tasted so good her body trembled beneath my mouth as I feasted on her nectar. “Oh Elijah.” She moaned my name and i loved hearing my name from her lips. I pulled away watching her squeeze her legs together still feeling the shoots of pleasure shoot threw her body. She watched as i tore the gold condom wrapper open with my mouth climbing back on top of her i held her face between my hands. “If you want me to stop please tell me. Promise to tell me.”

“I promise Elijah.” She wrapped her legs around my waist as i slowly eased in her. Mya’s bottom lip started to quiver as i tore through her swollen flesh bring both pain and pleasure. The sound of love filled the room as i pulled in and out loving every minute of it. “You feel so good.” I buried my face in her neck sucking on it. She wrapped her legs tighter around my waist. “Don’t stop, don’t stop.” She screamed digging her nails into my back. That shit was turning me on and before i knew it we were climaxing together. Rolling over i pulled her into my arms holding her body close. “Mya we need to talk about this."

“No Eli, because in the morning everything goes back to normal between us.”

Hearing her say those words broke my heart i wanted to take things to the next level but i guess I’ll just have to wait until she’s ready. Not wanting the moment to end i climbed back on top of her, she adjusted her self for me to enter for round two. “I love you Mya.” I said the words in my head praying that one day i can say it to her.

Do you feel sorry for Eli after what Mya said “Things will go back to normal” to him? Tell me what you think? Thank you for reading, please vote and comment!!

All rights Reserved By: MrsCassey