Chapter 5

11/23/13

Chapter 5

~ Mya ~

I slid out bed and starred down at Elijah still sound asleep. I can't believe we just had sex twice. When he proposed this ideal both my mind and body said no. Than the feel of his hands and mouth made me so weak, because it felt so good and so right. Why did we do this? Why did I let us cross this line? I picked up my dress and put it back on picking up my heals and purse i took one last look at Eli and fought the urge to get back in bed with him wrap my legs around him. Instead i choose to walk out the door and leave my feelings behind.

Getting out of the shower I tried to rushed to answer my phone. The sting between my legs kept reminding me of last night. How Elijah had torn threw my hymen and brought pleasure to my pain. It reminded me of how soft a gentile he was the first time and than how kinky and rough Elijah was the second time. "Hello." I answered almost out of breath.

"You have a call from? "Kim." Who is an inmate at the Florence McClure Women's Correctional Center. To accept these calls please press one now, i pressed one and waited to hear her voice. "Hey babies how are you?" Elijah's mom, Ms Kim's voice came on the line.

"Hi I'm good and you?" We talk every other day.

"I am one proud mother my baby boy won again last night." She was so proud of him.

"Yea it was an exciting match and he did his job in that ring." Mya closed her eyes picturing Elijah bouncing around the ring sweat dripping off his body. "He was truly a sight to see Mrs. Kim."

"I saw some of the fight on the news this morning. Have you talked to him I tried to call him and got no answer."

"He's sleep." I had to catch myself i didn't want her to know what we did. "I mean he was so tired when i left him last night to come back to my room so I'm sure he still sleeping. He has an interview in three hours and a photo shoot so if you can try him back after three." I sat on the side of the bed holding my head, i was rambling on and on.  

"Ok baby i will. How's everything going with you? Any new men in your life?"

Shit i thought to myself, i just needed to get off this phone before i say something stupid. Don't get me wrong I love Ms. Kim she was my mom's best friend so her love and respect is important to me but how would she feel if she knew i sexed her son and than told him to forget about it.

"No, i don't have time to date Ms Kim but i will find a man soon." We laughed

"Ok well i gotta go Mya tell my son i tried to call and i am so proud i love both of you."

"We love you too." We got off the phone and i felt like shit.

****************

$Elijah$

When i woke up My was gone and i was disappointed i wanted to see her face hold her body maybe make love to her again to change her mind. But seeing her gone let me know she was serious when she said everything will go back to normal. I don't know how i should take this pain. I don't want to be mad at her but i also don't know if i can control myself around her anymore. For years she's been My-Mya but after last night she's just MINE, ain't no sharing her with nobody else. I threw the covers back on the seeing the blood on the shits and i knew what it was from i felt it when i tore threw her and she released on me. Damn that was the best feeling in the world, and than the second time i couldn't help myself when i put her legs on my shoulders pounding in her over and over making her scream my name i was in heaven. I grabbed my bag and got my phone out and saw i had twelve missed calls i knew one had to be from momma I'll have to wait for her to call me back. Damn what would she say if she knew what me and My did? Would she be happy for us? Or would she be pissed that we crossed the line? Maybe I'll just keep this secret to myself for now.

*************************

I waited for Mya by the car and smiled when she came out of the hotel and without saying a word to me she climbed into the car. What the fuck was her problem? She rejected me last night. I got in and slammed the door causing her to look up from her phone.

"Good Morning Mya."  

"Oh hey Eli." She kept texting.

"What's up with you? You all right?" I asked that question noticing the change in her walk. Yea I put it on her now a nigga goanna stay on her mind all day.

"I'm cool, new shoes." She held up her foot. "So when we arrive at the interview thy want the take the photo's with you and your belts first and than sat down with Adam G after is that ok?" She still hasn't looked at me.

"My." I called her name to get her attention.

"Yea." She looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"We cool?" I have to know everything was still ok with us.

"Always will be." She smiled at me and went back to her phone.

I know that's what she said but things are already changing between us. Evan though she's sitting in front of me, I miss my best friend already. Pulling her feet into my lap I pulled off her heels and rubbed her feet, she closed her eyes and laid down her phone. I want to be more than this but I got to play my roll. Cause ima make her fall in love with me.

Ok please Vote and Comment I really want to know what you think. Is Mya wrong for trying to ignore Eli? Should he just give up on her now? Tell me your thoughts please!

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey