Chapter 18

9/24/2014

                                        Chapter 18: Check out Elijah on the top / side.. 

~Mya~

After the hospital released me Eli insisted on bringing me home, I must admit I was happy that he stayed with me last night, i really needed him. I don't know what I would have done if I had lost our baby, this little scare made me realized just how much I wanted this baby, how much I wanted to be with Eli. Waking up in his arms felt so right, I kept waking up to make sure he was still there and when I would feel his arms around me i would giggle little a girl. This man can bring me down to my knees with just his eyes, the way he looks at me gives me goose bumps. We entered my tiny apartment and i watched as Eli looked around, the last time he was here he didn't want to come in. I laid on the couch while he went into the kitchen to put the groceries away. I fixed my hair as i heard him walking back into the living room, I smiled as he sat down and pulled my feet onto his lap just like old times. We sat in silence as his hand rubbed my belly. I could tell he had something on his mind. "You ok?"

"Yea." His head was down and he was starring at my stomach.

"Eli talk to me please."  He was still silent drawing circles on my stomach.

Letting out a deep breath he looked at me. "I haven't been here for you My like I should be. I promised to take care of you and i'm failing."

"No your not."

"Don't try to make me feel better Mya, i've been sucking as your best friend and the father of our child." He was drawing circles on my stomach with his finger. 

"I could say the same thing about myself. Look Eli, we've both have made some mistakes but we still have time to correct it." I sat up so we were starring eye to eye. Their it goes again, the goose bumps running threw my body. God why do I love the way he looks at me and the way he makes me feel. Elijah smiled at me and moved his face closer to mines. I bit my bottom lip and watched as his eyes moved to my mouth. I wanted to have his lips on mines, I wanted to feel the butterflies. His hands grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him, my body straddling him and feeling him member pressed against my core. His lips lightly brushed against my neck leaving tiny kisses as his hand cradled the back of my head holding my neck in place for his assault. My arms pulled on his shirt wanting to take it off, God i want him so bad. We pulled back starring into each others eyes and than his lips met mines and everything was right in the world. Their was no Mario no Simon no problems, just me and Elijah.  

"Mya are you home." Lily's voice came from the other side of the door. Pulling away i climbed off him trying to control my breathing. Elijah stood trying to calm himself down. I cursed Lily and her timing under my breath. Looking at Eli he nodded saying it was ok to open the front door.  To my surprise not only was Lily at the door but  both my parents and Lily's husband Anthony all crowded my front door.  "Hey guys." I gave them a smile to ease their serious face's. 

"Where have you been young lady?" My father stepped forward and kissed my forehead. "We have been trying to get a hold of you, since last night." 

"I'm sorry I must've left my phone here last night." I hugged my mom. 

"What is this?" She lifted my wrist, i forgot I still had the hospital band still on. 

"Oh i forgot to take this off." I turned to walk back to the living room where Eli was. My family came to halt when Elijah stood up from the couch. My family loved Elijah, he just didn't love them back, they had taken me from him.