Chapter 9 Not Yet Edited

2/4/2014

Chapter 9 Not yet edited 

~Mya~

I strolled down times square thinking about how things have changed between Eli and I. While he was here it felt like old times, we hung out and played around, saw some sights and took in a show. I missed that Eli i laughed to my self, I miss My-Elijah. "Well if it isn't Ms. Mya St. James." Someone tapped my shoulder. 

"Mario." I gave him a hug. "What are you doing in New York?" 

"I told you i had to go out of town, i had to come back home to take care of some buisness. So um, where's Elijah." He started looking around. 

I laughed at his attempt to be funny. "He had to go back home to Vega's." 

"You mean to tell me your all by yourself." I started smiling at me rubbing his hands together. 

"Yes, why are you acting all happy?" 

"Because now I don't have to wait until i get back to make you dinner. So what do you say Mya, will you have dinner with me?"

I had to think about it, technically i had said yes before things started to progress between Eli and i. I guess i do this now and than not have to worry about it after i get back home. I can hear Eli screaming at now if he knew about this. "What time is dinner?"    

He started looking around again. "Mario what are you doing?"

"Looking for Elijah to come out and hit me in the head."

I pushed him playfully. "Boy stop, he's not that bad." 

"I'll text you the address, see you at seven by Mya." 

"Bye Mario." I waved God that man is cute. 

Sipping on my glass of wine i walked over to his wall and took in the photo's of skyscraper and mountains. "Who took these? Their very good." 

"I did and thank you." He poured more wine in my glass. 

"Thank you for dinner it was wonderful, who taught you how to cook?" 

"My Abuela."

"Well she did a good job." 

He kept starring at me and when i saw him lean in for a kiss i moved away. "You have a nice apartment with a great view on the skyline.." I walked over to the window trying to put distance between us. 

"Yea it's nice, but not as beautiful as you." He walked closer to me and pressed his lips against mines. I closed my eyes and thought of Elijah, Why was i kissing this man we were making progress and i was willing to take things to the next level. I could no longer lie to myself i was in love with Eli and i was ready to tell him. I brought my hand up to push him away only to bump my glass and spill my red wine all over my white blouse.

"Shit." I looked down and wine was everywhere, why was i even here. "Mario, i'm sorry i do you have a paper towel so i can soak this up?

"I tell you what, i'll turn the shower on get you another shirt to put on and you can wash that wine smell off." He took my glass from me and headed towards the back. I was happy he was gone because i needed time to think. Elijah's ring tone started playing and my heart started racing, i had to get it or he would think something was wrong.

"Hey you." I answered trying to sound up beat.

"Hey what you doing." His voice sounded like something was wrong.