Chapter 8 (Not Edited)

1/19/2014

Chapter 8 

######### Not edited yet so pleas be nice ########

~Mya~

I have to catch myself from smiling because every time i think of Eli he has that effect on me. I don't know what it is but i sure hope it's not lust cause that would suck. I find myself craving for his touch but i don't want to be to clingy and run him off, oh God why did i make this so complicated why can't i just say i love you Eli and i want to make this work? I know why i can't, because i'm scared he will reject me. 

"Knock, knock." I looked up and saw Mario standing in the door. 

"Hi come in." I motioned for him, he walked in closed the door to my office and locked it. "Okay what's up with that?" I eyed him suspiciously.

He sat down across from me and smiled. "I want to have a conversation with you without Elijah bargain in."

"Well he's not here right now so go ahead." He had my interest.

"Would you be interested in going out to dinner with me?"

Wow i knew Eli said that Mario had a crush on me but i never paid any attention to it, and now here he is asking me out on a date. What do i say? i mean i'm sorta single sorta not, he's starring at me wanting an answer, it's just dinner right?

"We might can make that happen." I hope i don't regret that.

"Good, at first i thought you were going to say no."

"Why's that?"

"Elijah seems to be over protective of you. I thought i was going to have to ask his permission, not that i would've mind."

What was that supposed to mean, i'm a grown woman that does whatever i want. "Elijah doesn't rum my life, i do what i want."

Mario raised his hands and laughed. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you. It's from what i see he can be a little controlling, but now i know you run your own life and i would love to see that life. I have to go back home for a few week but when i come back, were gonna have dinner?" He stood and walked over to the door and walked out.

 I laid my head on my desk, if he thought that Elijah controlled me who else thought that? True he always has something to say about the way i dress, he never liked anyone i dated. Maybe i should go out to dinner with Mario, give him, a chance to woo me i mean i am single and in control. 

$Elijah$ 

I'm on cloud nine right now, no Mya isn't officially my girl yet but we getting there. The way i'm putting it on her i know i'm staying on her mind all the time. Never once did i think we would get to this level but i'm happy we did. Now all i have to do is convince her to go to the next level, convince her it's ok to give us a try.  I know she's scared, hell i'm scared but i feel it would be amazing. Pulling up in front of her house i got out and walked inside. "Mya." I called her name walking around the house, things were different from when i had lived here. What was once my bachelor pad decked out in all red and black leather was now Mya's girly girl home with bright colors and paintings everywhere. "Mya." I called her name again running up stairs to her bed room. I could hear the shower water running in her bathroom so i sat on the bed and waited for her.

Walking out Mya wrapped her towel tight around her body. Picking up her cell she checked the time. "Your early." She told me grabbing her clothes off the bed to go back into the bathroom.