Prologue

Life is what is in your mind, your soul, and your body. But what else is about life? The meaning? The courage of someone's soul is truly astounding to one who doesn't know how the human mind works. But all life must come to an end, correct? Ah, yes. Death. Death will come to all when the time comes. Some sooner than others. By murder, illness, simply by a bullet to any vital organ. But, most of all, when the person you care for most, or anyone you care about dies, there's also emotional pain. Sometimes the person falls to their knees, weeping. Others change to something less human, go berserk, pure rage other than sadness.

That is what Liam had to go through a year ago, when his younger sister, Sarah, and one of his harem, a young woman named Catherine, both died. He didn't weep, no. He was almost consumed by rage, killing Duél, the heir to a different household other than the lord of hell, Lucifer.

He had lost Catherine in the raid on Duél's mansion, due to the fucker himself, and he didn't even look angry, but when you looked him in the eyes, they were full of confusion and anger. No sadness. Liam had done something good, by looking evil in the eyes of others. Not to Scott's eyes, no. What he saw was someone who was heartbroken and wanted revenge.

But now, Liam seemed more distant than ever, always silent, sometimes talking, but what he has told Scott was something strange, that he remembered vividly. "There's someone here." His voice had sounded scared, which had surprised Scott. "Someone who is wanting to kill us."

Scott wanted to comfort him, since he was like a brother to him. "Calm down, there's no one-" He stopped himself, because he could sense it too, and the emotions he or she let off made Scott terrified as well. And then he saw the person, and he felt like dying, the person's aura was so powerful, like a missile going off in his face. "Who is that?" Newt asked. "And why are you two bugging out?"

"The aura," Liam muttered, "the aura's powerful, like a blast going off right in front of you."

Mr. Wright appeared, his wings folded up under his trench coat. "Who may that be, Scott?" He asked, a slight english accent in his voice. Possibly over the summer he had gone to Europe to study the arts.

"Something far worse than Asanté or Duél, I think." He replied, stuttering. "But, holy crap, she's hot."

Yes, a girl. "That can't be-" Mr. Wright's eyes widened, and Scott nodded slowly.

"I'm afraid she is, Mr. Wright." He looked at the teacher and his household. "It's the archangel, Alexa, latin for 'defender'."

================================

This'll be the only time I'll do cast, because many of you thought it was annoying.

Liam - Me
Scott - AlphaScott_
Stiles - JohnOboyski
Newt - TmrM3rcy
Mak - Makimoo_
Katie - Vengeful_Crybaby
Kat - ok-heichou
Div - Div_Ergent
Alexa - MeikeHale

Yes, I'm adding a new character into this. The archangel, known as Alexa. And also, chapters will possibly (yes, possibly) be longer than the first book. Goodnight, people!