Epilogue

Angels, Demons, and Devils. That's what the supernatural really consists of, correct? No, there are hundreds of others, but they all classify under those three, majority in Demon class. Werewolves, vampires, reapers, et cetera.

Angel class would be mythological legends, like Heracles, Chiron the Centaur, God, Jesus, all of the above.

Devil class would be Satan, Lucifer, all the devils that created one after the other, some with Greek gods, others with Norse or Roman. All of these are based on not just the Christian god, but more on every mythological creature there is.

Liam is a devil, known for wielding both Fallen and Forgotten Devil powers, and for growing four wings from rage. He is one the council never knew existed. He is the Devil of Rage, the only one who can defeat Gabriel.

"When did you know about this, Lucifer?" Wolft asked, looking down at his grinning face, his red hair slicked back.

"I learned it a while ago when I heard that Liam had grown four wings just from rage, then I began to research it, and when I found it, Liam came in and I only saw the name." Lucifer explained. "The Devils of Rage were a species who if enraged, hence their name, would go into an outrage, killing their enemies so fast it could be mistaken for them being butter."

"That is impossible then, Devil Lord." He said. "They were killed off generations ago by our ancestors-"

"That's why I found out how Liam was turned." Lucifer said. "The Reaper, Newt, had killed him in an ambush while Liam was waiting for Scott and the others in his household."

"And why would you think he'd kill Liam?"

"Because Reapers know when someone should be dead, Wolft. That's why he tried to kill Liam before Scott got there."

"So his sister, Sarah, the one who had died saving him, was a Devil of Rage as well?"

Lucifer nodded. "Their parents were the first Devils of Rage." He then turned and began to walk out when Wolft stopped him.

"How old do you think they are, Lucifer." It didn't sound like a question, more like a forced sentence.

Lucifer just grinned, and said one simple sentence only, and walked out of the council room.

"Liam is dead inside. Physically and emotionally."

END OF BOOK 2