12. the margo woods

"This is so weird," Margo sighed and ran her hands down her face, Scott nodded in agreement. She asked him to come over and learn about all things Supernatural, he was definitely a big help and he wasn't as bad as she made him up to be back in the day. "You're a werewolf and I'm well—I'm a something that can hear what ghosts are saying."

"What's weird is the fact that you've been the only one talking to me lately" Scott nodded and took a sip of his soda that Margo had brought him. The two sat on the floor leaning their backs against Margo's bed, it was true Margo had been talking to him a lot more. It's not only the fact that she needed to figure out things it was also the fact that they were kind of friends.

"Yeah, if you would've told me in the beginning of Sophomore year that I would be sitting here having a conversation with you that doesn't involve me stealing your homework or cussing you out I would've laughed in your face" Margo remarked and took a sip of her soda while Scott nudged her.

"Yeah, I guess the Margo Woods has matured" Scott smiled and she rolled her eyes and set down her drink.

"Yeah I guess so too," Margo let out a sigh, "I guess I recently looked in the mirror and didn't exactly like what I saw."

"Yeah, same here" Scott nodded in agreement, they both took a sip of her soda.

"Have you heard from Isaac?" Margo asked Scott and turned her body towards him.

"Have you heard from Isaac?" Scott repeated Margo's question and she groaned and leaned her head on the bed. "Margo, if you call him or text him he'd show up at your doors so fast, he wouldn't do that for me or anyone not even Derek and that's his Alpha."

"God" Margo whined.

"Mar you have to admit you like him, all of us already know that you do. When you finally admit that you like him you'll stop pushing him away" Scott told her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"How did you get so Philosophical you're failing every class you're taking" Margo remarked and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're back."

"Sorry," Margo apologized and put her hand on his shoulder, "Scott, are we safe?"

"I don't know Mar."

;;

Margo had showed up at Scott's work, he had texted her to get down to the clinic fast and of course she did with no questions asked. She walked in through the front but none of the boys thought anything of it since Dr. Deaton said he was leaving.

"They're leaving tonight during the game" Isaac said and Margo stopped she leaned up against the wall by the door frame. Scott was a sneaky one he only told her to come because he was here.

"So, why are you telling me?" Scott questioned and Margo furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm not telling you I'm asking you," Isaac shot back and Margo was unsure of what exactly he was asking her friend. "I'm asking for your advice."

"From me? Why?"

"Because I trust you" Isaac told him and Margo bit her lip.

"Why?"

"Because you always have seem to want to do the right thing" Isaac stated.

"I usually have no idea what I'm doing, actually I always have no idea what I'm doing" Scott replied and Margo smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Hmm do you wanna let me know what you're doing right now?"

"I'm not going anywhere if that's what you mean, I have to many people here who need me."