4. back at it

Margo walked out of her house, on her phone of course. Mrs. Martin was blowing up her phone about Lydia apparently the two ran out of the hospital at the same time. But she was naked, which made Margo sigh. Why she would want to run off naked Margo didn't know. The only thought is she wanted to flash her body to all the hobos and perverts. She got into her car, and drove to school.

When she got out, people stared at her, she popped her bubblegum and flicked them off before strutting into school. She walked down the hallway, and she saw Isaac walking past her. "Hey graveyard boy" Margo called, Isaac stopped and turned but trying to keep his head down so she wouldn't see his black eye.

"H-Hey Margo" Isaac stuttered.

"I just wanted to say thanks for bringing me back, and if you tell anyone-"

"I won't, and you're welcome" Isaac nodded, Margo caught sight of his black eyes, he started walking away but she grabbed his arm.

"What's wrong with your face?" Margo shot.

"N-Nothing" Isaac told her.

"That black eye doesn't look like nothing graveyard boy" Margo scoffed crossing her arms over her chest

"It's from l-lacrosse practice" Isaac replied with a shrug.

"You play lacrosse?" Margo rose her eyebrow. Isaac replied with a nod. "Huh, interesting." Margo walked away after that. Then two certain boys walked up.

"Margo you're back at school!" Stiles grinned.

"Really I never would've guessed spaz" Margo shot with a sarcastic smile, she walked over to her locker.

"Well you're okay right? Not having anything weird going on lately?" Scott asked, Margo whipped her head to look over Scott, her heart beat raised.

"What do you mean Romeo?" Margo quizzed.

"Like glowing eyes or-" Stiles trailed off, after her saw Scott's look.

"What no? You guys are wasting my time" Margo rolled her eyes slamming her locker shut and strutting off.

;;

Margo sat in the back of the classroom with Danny and Jackson, Harris passed out the pop quiz. Margo started answering some then started copying off of Danny. "This is a pop quiz Mr. Stilinski, if I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career" Harris shot, Margo smirked looking over at Jackson.

"Can you do that?" Stiles asked, Margo rolled her eyes at his stupidity.

"There it is again, your voice, triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student. Repeatedly and violently, I'll see you, at three for detention" Harris told him, Margo started laughing. "You too Mr. McCall?"

"No sir" Scott replied. Margo heard a weird sound, she looked up and saw blood on his paper. She kicked his shin, he groaned looking up at her.

"Sweetheart your nose is bleeding" Margo whispered, Danny looked up as Jackson brought his hand up to his nose.

"Are you okay?" Danny whispered.

Jackson raised his hand. "Can I go to the bathroom?" Jackson asked Harris nodded, and Jackson ran out of the classroom. Margo shrugged and continued copying off of Danny.

;;

"Hey Mar, do you have any lipstick?" Allison asked as they walked up to Allison's locker.

"Yeah, here," Margo pulled a bag out of her purse, which was filled with a lot of lipstick. She pulled out her dress and searched through the lipsticks, Margo grabbed the piece of paper sitting in her locker. She handed it to Allison. "Here."

She opened it and smiled big. "That's a lot of lipstick" A voice remarked, Margo turned towards him.

"And your comment is irrelevant," Margo shot back. Matt's face fell, she grabbed her bag of lipstick. "Keep it, I have two of that color, bye babe." Margo walked off.

;;

Margo was happy, her best friend was found and she's coming back to school, so Margo and her two best friends walked up to the school. "You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'we don't know why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But personally I don't care, I lost nine pounds" Lydia grinned showing her body. Margo smirked while Allison chuckled.

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked.

"Please, it's not like my aunts a serial killer" Lydia snapped opening the door walking in, Margo followed in, and so did Allison. Everyone stopped and stared at Lydia.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds" Allison said, Margo let out a snicker. Lydia flipped hair off her shoulder and walked off, Margo smirked before walking after Lydia. She walked into art class, but she didn't do much, because they were talking about certain strokes, which Margo just ignored and was trying to text Danny even though he was at practice. The assistant principal walked in and asked for Margo, she got up and followed the assiastant principal. Her mother and Sheriff Stilinski were standing in the office.

"Margo, sweetheart, we need to ask you about Isaac Lahey" Her mother smiled, Margo rose an eyebrow sitting down in the chair.

"Why are you asking me about graveyard boy?" Margo shot.

"Because he father was murdered and Isaac is currently our top suspect, so give us how you met and anything weird coming from him" Sheriff Stilinski questioned.

"Well, I met him at winter formal, I see him around school with bruises sometimes that's weird I guess, but he says it's from lacrosse, um when I ran out of the hospital he found me and carried me back, then that's about it" Margo shrugged.

"Well, Margo were you aware that Isaac was being abused by his father?" Deputy Woods quizzed.

"What?" Margo exclaimed.

"Yeah, and from what we got from Jackson Whittemore, we figured that could be a reason why Isaac killed him" Sheriff Stilinski suggested.

"No," Margo snapped. "Isaac couldn't even hurt a fly, so this is basically pointless, plus you're going off of somebody who has mommy and daddy issues." Margo got up from the chair, grabbing her back. "I'm sure that he didn't do it." With that Margo walked out of the door. She passed Stiles and Scott and rolled her eyes, she walked out the front door not wanting to go on with school. She stopped when she saw Isaac in the cop car, he turned around. Margo pursed her lips, she waved at him. He waved back, soon Scott joined her side. The car started and he drove away. Margo sighed and walked down the steps, towards her car.

"Hey Margo" Scott called.

"Yes Romeo?" Margo shot turning to look at him.

"Be careful tonight" Scott nodded, as a black Camaro pulled up.

"You're such a freaking weirdo" Margo rolled her eyes.

////

Because of the fact that Margo has no idea about the supernatural like Lydia. But the next chapter is when Isaac gets all cocky and Margo's going to love it.