Chapter 2 - Reader and the 7 countries

You walked around the house trying to find the nearest exit, the house was quiet. It was roughly the middle of the night so you decided that this would be a good time to escape your oddly bilingual kidnappers. You found the living room, all the lights were off, but you could see street lights shining through the gaps of the front door. You walked over, trying to contain your excitement, the taste of freedom was so sweet in your mouth. Your hand was on the door knob when you heard a flick of a light turning on; the room had a soft light coming from one of the armchairs. You turned your head and saw a brunette with a curl coming out of his hair and narrowing his dirty green eyes, locking with your (e/c) ones.

Romano:
Paura della nostra ospitalità ? (Afraid of our hospitality) (he scuffed) Stupido bella ragazza. (Stupid pretty girl)

You: stared strait into his eyes thinking
What's this guy's problem? Does he know I completely understand him? (You then smirked and introduced yourself)
I'm ____. What is your name?

Romano: pointing  upstairs, in a stern voice
Romano. Now a~go back a~to a bed a~ before a~I a punish~ you a.

You listened to him and removed your hand off the doorknob, walking past and smirked.

Romano: watching you walk upstairs, he smirked
Brava ragazza. (Good girl) Il vostro non è un tale sapore amaro. (Maybe your not such a bitter taste)

...

You begin to stir, opening wide your eyes to the window, the soft morning sun was so pleasant on your face, you felt it embraceing your whole body, as you were completely uncovered by your blanket. You guessed you must of kicked it off during the night.

You: sighing
Almost-almost got out. (Then smirked) Romano? Cheeky little b--

You then stopped, feeling something pulling your back closer to it and sighing. You jumped out of the bed screaming your lungs out yet again, cornering yourself at the end of the room.

Feliciano: rubbing his eyes smiling
Buongiorno (good morning) bella! (Stretching his arms out while yawning)

You stood there with your eye twitching, trying to comprehend what just happened. A stampede ran through the hallway and ended at the doorframe of your open door. 5 mortified, pale faces looked to see what happened. Romano just casually strolled past getting a glimpse of the situation and walked away.

Romano: mumbling
Fratello stupido. (Stupid brother)

Alfred: running up to you, holding your arms
Dudette! Calm down!

Antonio: squatting down looking into your (e/c) eyes, placing his hand under your chin and holding it
Chica! Prometo que no tenía intención de hacer nada para usted. (I promise he didn't mean to do anything to you)

Mathias: standing next to Gilbert in the doorway
Elsker (love), he is harmless.

Gilbert:
Vnd I vam awesome!

Francis: smirking and leaving
Merci pour l'idée , l'italie. (Thanks for the idea, Italy)

Feliciano: leaving the bed and walking up to hug you in tears
FORGIVE A~ME A ____! I A~NEVER A~ WANNA HURT A~YOU A~BELLA!

You felt his warm embrace, a tear fell from your shocked (e/c) eyes running down your cheek, landing on his shoulder. He looked up at you, wiping way your tears and smiled.

Feliciano:
Sono lacrime la forma tacita di felicità? (Are tears the unspoken form of happiness)

You shoved your head into his chest, crying more tears. Before you knew it, the remaining 4 embraced you both in a group hug.

You: crying while being embraced and continually thinking to yourself
Why in the hands of strangers do I feel like I'm appreciated and treasured?

Then you realised something, your living in a house with 7 guys, this kinda seems like Snow White and the 7 dwarfs.

==================================================================================

At the end of this chapter, I just realised that this is rather similar to Snow White XD
IM A GENIUS!
Any who, you must have a good set of lungs for screaming so much already this early in the story.

Thank you for reading and like always, STAY AWESOME LIKE DA AWESOME PRUSSIA!

~BlueTimeFly