Chapter 28 - Your methods of fixing the crisis

Tears and snow fogged your eyes, but you were able to see a blurry figure approaching you that looked like Romano; both your hands were a finger's tip away from each other, Romano fell back and was dragged away from you. You wiped your eyes and saw Ivan holding him in a headlock, while Belgium, Feliciano and Antonio tried to release him from the death grip. You spun around looking at what was unfolding, your mortified face didn't stop anyone; everyone had turned on each other, swearing in their native tongues, using weapons, hand to hand combat. No blood was spilled yet, but in a matter of seconds you could tell a life would be lost. You reached your shaky hand into your pocket and thumbled around looking for the handgun. As soon as your hand came into contact with it, you tightly gripped onto it and yanked it out pulling the trigger while aiming at the frozen ground. Amazingly that quick thinking stopped everyone from fighting, they all looked at your red puffy face as you lifted the gun up towards your head.

You: shaky, but serious tone
STOP! OR I WILL DO IT!

You stood there holding the gun only inches away from your temple and slowly spun around telling people to drop their weapons and release each other instantly. As you locked eyes with Ivan you pulled the gun closer to yourself, to make him release Romano. You watched Romano gasp on the ground as he was released; tears violently rolled down your puffy cheeks out your raw eyes.

You: keeping your weak stance but strong grip on the gun
IF YOU ALL KEEP FIGHTING OVER ME! I WILL DO WHAT ANYONE WOULD DO! BREAK THE TOY THE BAD KIDS ARE FIGHTING OVER! NO ONE OWNS ME!

Everyone was silent and titled their heads down as if they were trying to apologise.

BANG!

You fell down onto the frozen snow covered ground, your white dress perfectly blending in. You gasped and looked at your hand that once held the handgun, you glanced over your shoulder and saw that the gun was destroyed, it had shattered everywhere over the snow. You tried to stand back up, but your body was too weak from the sudden shock; you turned around and looked in the direction the bullet came from. There stood Tino standing between Berwald and Lukas lowering the handgun he used; his cheerful face had vanished, but a serious, stern face welcomed you as he stepped into the centre of the ring made by the nations with you. He aimed the gun into the sky and shot into towards the direction of the forest.

Tino: pointing the gun towards his temple
I have 5 bullets left!

Emil walked up and stood by Tino with a strong confidence radiating from him, then Berwald, Mathias and Lukas. The 5 were standing shoulder to shoulder towering over you, all wearing the same monotone expression as Lukas always has.

Tino: holding the gun up against his temple
If you pull that trigger, we all will pull this trigger. ONE. AT. A. TIME.

Emil: confident tone
If one of us leave, we all leave.

Lukas: monotone
Nordic loyalty is to death.

Berwald: strongly staring at you
Pull the trigger if you dare, we will see you either way.

Mathias: serious tone
Do you think death is the best way to end a war? Die for honour, not for fear!

You sat there flabbergasted, they were all willing to kill themselves the same way you threatened to do to yourself. Tino slowly began to add pressure on the trigger and locked is eyes on yours, not flinching at all at the idea that he was about to die.

You: crawling over towards him screaming
NO! NO! TINO!

He pulled the gun away and looked down at you begging on your knees with tears streaming down your face. You heard someone yell out at you and looked around at the voice. There stood Belarus lifting up her dress and tossing you a knife that she pulled out of a knife holster she had against her stockings. The blade was embedded into the frozen ground and an arm's length away from you.

Belarus: smirking
If you can't use a gun, use a knife in a gun fight!

Ivan: tears in his eyes
NATALIA!

Belarus: evilly grinning at Ivan
Yes big brother?

Ivan squirmed back and tried to gesture to you not to use the knife. You glanced back over at the knife and then up at Tino who had the gun back against his temple; you turned your head down at your thighs and began to violently sob.

You: sobbing
I won't do it! I SWEAR!

Gilbert: walking up to you and grabbing you by the arm
Vel vhat vas something, ve vill take our voman now!

Francis: chiming in
She isn't yours!

Alfred: joining in
Dudette belongs back in America! Her birth land of course!

Ludwig: grabbing you by the other arm
She vants to go back to Germany!

Belgium: yelling at Ludwig
Stoppen Sie , um sich liegend Ludwig ! (Stop lying to yourself Ludwig)

Antonio: strongly standing behind Belgium
It's clear to see that chica would rather a bullet to the brain, than not be with her amante! (Lover)

Kiku: getting Turkey and Greece to get the German brothers off you
Why don't you ask her then...

You uncontrollably sobbed and lifted up your locket towards Vladimir, your vision began to go blurry and your hearing faded.

Vladimir: running up to you
NO! SPIT IT OUT!

Everyone was confused by what just happened; you clung onto Vladimir and began to go limb in his arms.

You: gasping
Romano!

Romano budged his way through everyone and feel to his knees shoving Vladimir off you as he watched your (e/c) eyes tightly seal up. He pulled your limp body up towards his chest and clung onto you hopping you would awake; he pulled his ear up to your chest and listened for a hear beat. His face lost all hope and slowly pulled his head away from you letting you rest on the snow; no one said a thing, Romano reached for the knife and griped onto it tightly, bringing it up towards his neck. Sobbing filled the silence and he glanced down at your dormant body with rushing tears washing your pale, lifeless face.

Romano: yelling with the knife up against his throat
BASTARDOS! TELL ME WHAT SHE DID! I REFUSE TO DIE UNTIL I KNOW WHAT MY BELLA DID! LET ME DIE KNOWING WHY MY ANIMA GEMELLA (soulmate) DIED!

Vladimir put his hand around your neck and showed him the locket.

Romano: shoving the knife inches away from Vladimir's neck
DON'T YOU TOUCH HER! VAMPIRO! (Vampire)

Vladimir: dropping the locket and stunned
S-she drunk a substance that gave her the illusion of death... She will wake up in 24 hours...

A sea of thankful sighs filled up the silence; Romano threw the knife away and picked you up bridal style, walking back over towards Feliciano, Belgium and Antonio. He grunted at them as he held you preciously against his chest, they all walked over towards the vehicle; everyone else began to return back to their forms of transport and left without saying another word to each other or asking why you were leaving with Romano. Romano laid your dormant body next to him in the back seat as he watched you in your internal slumber, the note you had in the cloak pocket fell out. He noticed this and picked it up, looked at you with curiosity and returned his attention back onto the mysterious note, opening it.

==================================================================================

Gah! This is not how I planed this chapter to go, but it just feels so right like it's meant to go like this.

Thank you for reading!

~BlueTimeFly