Chapter 5 - Abandoned in her room

A light shon into the dark room, a black figure approached, the light was bouncing of them so that they were nothing more than a mysterious 3D silhouette. The figure tilted their head at the sight they saw and reached out tapping you on the shoulder.

Mathias: tapping your shoulder and whispering
Elsker? Elsker? ( love, love) ____?

Mathias saw your exposed bare foot, he then crouched down and lightly tickled it, being aware not to send you into too much of a shock that you will wake up Romano, who would gladly burn Mathias for messing with you. You felt your foot being tickled and looked over towards Romano who was asleep, still with his arms wrapped around you.

Mathias: waving and whispering
Psst! Elsker! (Love)

You: looking up and mumbling in a tired tone
Mathias?

He extended his hand towards you; you grabbed it and wiggled out of Romano's grip, getting off the bed. You stood next to Mathias, squinting your eyes from the bright light behind him.

Mathias:
I'm sorry for not doing anything to get rid of the people in the bathroom. However, I guess I was a little 'shocked' and tried to keep Feliciano dressed.

You: smiling
Thank you! You are the only one who apologised, other than Romano.

Mathias: looking at the bed and smirking
Is that what you do when people apologise to you? You let them, 'stay over night'?

You blushed, just realising that it actually kinda looks not very innocent.

Mathias: grinning
Soo, when is my payment? Just joking elsker, but I am here to say I'm leaving America. Do you wanna come and visit my brothers?

You: shocked and looking over at Romano
I.... I... I don't know if I'm able to leave this house.

Mathias: putting his hand on you shoulder
Romano told you about the personification thing, hasn't he elsker?

You nodded, looking down.

Mathias:
Everyone is gonna leave America soon, even Romano. Do you really wanna stay here with Alfred?

You: tearing up
I just wanna go home! But--

Mathias: wiping away your tears
Let's just think about this for a second. You have 3 choices, (a) stay in your country of birth and hang out with Alfie,     (b) see if Romano cares for you and takes you to Italy with him and his brother. Or (c) come and party with the King and his Nordic bros.

You had not a signal idea in your head. Suddenly you blacked out and Mathias caught you, carrying you on his shoulder out of the house and into his car.

Mathias: sliding his gloves back on
Sorry elsker! But what good is a king without his queen.

...

The morning light trickled onto Romano's slightly tanned skin, he opened up his eyes to the side that you where sleeping on, grinning. Confused by you not being there, he then pushed himself up and checked the other side of the bed.

Romano: scrambling off the bed, whispering your name
_____? _____? _____? Bella? Bella!

He then thought that you may have woken up early and gone down stairs maybe. He leaned his head up against the door, listening if anyone would be walking past. Once he believed the hallway was empty, he quickly exited your room and casually walked down the hallway acting like nothing happened. He looked around and walked down to the kitchen, noticing France and Spain had patched up their fight; Prussia was preparing some morning beer and sat down next two France and Spain. Italy was the only one who wasn't up as Germany and America were attending a meeting this morning and Denmark left America last night. Romano went over to his seat and began to read, while waiting for you to come down. Foot steps coming down the stairs excited Romano, but he sat still in his seat waiting to see who it was.

Feliciano: waving to everyone
Buongiorno a tutti! (Good morning everyone)

France: looking at the clock chuckling
Where is mon angle timides ? (My shy angle) Ohohoho

Romano bit down on his teeth, attempting not to say anything.

Everyone was puzzled about your failure to appear somewhere in the house this morning.

Feliciano: suddenly gasping
Oh a~ no! Do you a~ think a~ she a ran~ away a!?!

Romano jumped up from his seat, slammed his book upon the coffee table and walked towards the front door, swung it open and then slammed it shut once he was outside!

Romano: on his knees yelling into the sky
BASTARDOS!

==================================================================================

Wow, you sure can play them, everyone wants a little bit of you; but I think Romano seems the most attached.
Hmm, do you think your ready for the Nordics? I SURE AM; NOT SURE ABOUT YOU THO XD

Thank you for reading and staying this far with me into the story, I believe it's time for a few plot twists, but not just yet. ;D

~BlueTimeFly
(THIS MESSAGE FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION!)