Chapter 4 - A window sunset

You sat on the bed where you awoke up to this nightmare just yesterday, now regretting ever wanting to give everyone a chance. Escape now was your biggest priority, you had many chances today, but your stupid human nature that appealed to you to socialise destroyed your chances of escaping. You now just need to wait to buy your time and escape before things get worse than what happened in the bathroom. You pulled your legs up into your chest, lying your head on your knees while your hands held onto your delicate feet; you slowly rocked back and forwards on the bed. The room began to darken up, with no lights on, but the final rays of sunlight sinking into the gloomy room. You breathed in deeply as you watched the sunset and then sighed at the thought of Romano being your saviour. As much as you could tell, when he was facing your way in the bathroom, he never broke eye contact with you; didn't steal a peek of you in such a 'vulnerable' state.

You:mumbling to yourself
If tears really are the unspoken form for happiness, then what is it for sadness?

Romano: softly knocking on door with knuckles
Bella ragazza? (Beautiful girl)

You: your heart skipped a beat and you stuttered
It-it's open!

He opened up the door gently, walked in and closed it without making a sound. He saw you on the bed slowly rocking back and forth staring at the sunset. He smirked and climbed onto the bed, sitting beside you looking out the window. You quickly glanced over at him and noticed a scratch on the left side of his face, starting from his temple ending towards his upper jaw bone.

You: looking back towards the window
You didn't have that scratch there earlier today.

Romano: surprised and looked over at you
Yah. I was a~breaking up a~fight a~and a starting a~one a too a. Cheese a~ tomato a ~bastardos.

You: looking worried
Were they still fighting?

Romano:
Si. Don't a~worry. They a~good a~friends a. But I a~ not so much a~ friend a~ with a~Francis. Or a Germans. But a~little with a~Antonio.

You: looking into Romano's eyes
Io sono parte italiana , dalla parte di mio padre . (I'm part Italian, on my father's side) è la mia seconda lingua , ho imparato quando avevo cinque anni . ( it is my second language, I learnt it when I was 5)

Romano: amazed
Your a~ very good a~I a~ would a have a~ believed a~ that you a~ really a~from a~Italy.

You: blushing
Thank you, I'm also fluent in Spanish.

Romano: talking in Spanish
Cuando se sonrojan , lo juro rosas son incluso celoso. (When you blush, I swear even roses are jealous)

You: blushing even harder
Antonio taught you Spanish?

Romano: watching the sunset
Si. We a~go a back a~ along a time a.

You both sighed and continued staring out the window.

Romano: rubbing the back of his neck anxiously
____. Remember how a~ Feliciano was a~ called a~Italy and a~ potato bastardo a~was a called a ~Germany?

You: looking at him
Si.

Romano: tilting his head down
We a~ all a~ personifications a~ of a countries a.

You:
Va bene , e allora? (Okay, so what)

Romano: looking at you
Your a~not a~shocked a?

You: shaking
To-today.... In the... Bathroom... (Tearing up) I... A~ (begins crying)

Romano: wraps his arms around you and places his chin onto your head, dragging you into his chest
Shhh! Che andra 'tutto bene bella , io risolvere questo problema ! (It's gonna be okay beautiful, I will fix this) they a~only a~ bastardos!

You laid on his chest listening to the orchestra that was Romano's pure Italian heart, pounding to for the justice you deserved. He was asleep on your bed, you didn't mind it; he was in a peaceful place right now, so why disturb his bliss. His arms wrapped around you, keeping you in his tight grasp, he clung to you like you were the only thing keeping him afloat from a sea of emotions and in a funny way, that's what he was like to you too.

==================================================================================

I'm gonna be honest, this was such a beautiful scene, I'm amazed that I actually thought of this. (I was listening to Michael Bublé when I thought of this scene, that explains it I guess)
Looks like you got some serious game tho, you have the Italian charmer hopelessly lost in your presents. (TEACH ME SENSAI!)

I hope you enjoyed this and with that said, IMMA GONNA GO FISHIN' FOR MY SENPAI! RAKASTA MINUA!

(Hehe, Finnish is my second language, I'm not amazing at it tho XD)

~BlueTimeFly