Chapter 30 - A hospital engagement

You walked through a tomato field up to Grandpa Rome as he spun around and jumped with excitement.

Grandpa Rome: picking you up from under your arms and swing you around
You a~did a~it a!

Your white dress gracefully floated around in the sky as your (h/c) hair floated along with it and the sun sparkled in your (e/c) eyes.

You: confusedly smiling
What did I accomplish?

Grandpa Rome: still spinning you around while smiling
You a~ asked a~ Romano to a~ marry you a! Ragazza coraggiosa! (Brave girl)

You: shocked but still being spun
He read the note!?! Did I die!?!

Grandpa Rome: putting you down and kissing you on the forehead
My a~precious ragazza (girl), your alive a... Go a~wake up a.

Tears ran down your face and you hung your arms around Grandpa Rome's neck.

Grandpa Rome: wiping your tears
What a~sweet a~sight a, lacrime di gioia pura ! (tears of pure joy)

You: holding his hands in yours up to your heart
Grazie! (Thank you) Con tutto il mio cuore! (With all my heart)

Grandpa Rome: smiling at you
Give all a~that a~love to a~those you love a!

...

A strong sterile smell filled your nose and an odd pinching sensation in your left hand brought you to continuousness; as you slowly pried your eyes open you felt your right hand in closed by warm and slightly rough hands beside your bed. You saw Romano sitting beside your bed with his head down and hands wrapped around your right hand. You glanced around the room and realised that you were in a hospital bed, with a drip attracted to you and a heart monitor; Romano was the only one in the room and that was all you wanted. You began to hum, trying to get his attention; as his head rose you sent him a cheeky little grin.

You: locking eyes with the tearing up Italian
Che cosa sta scuotendo il pomodoro ragazzo ? (What's shaking my tomato boy)

Romano: lunging his lips towards your forehead
Ti amo! (I love you) (looking you in the eye) Il tuo come un coglione per fingere la morte ! (Your such a jerk for faking death)

You: fake pouting
Well that's not a nice thing to say to someone who had been sleeping for 24 hours.

Romano stood up and slid into the hospital bed next to you, embracing you and nuzzling his face into your neck.

Romano: kissing the side of your neck
You a~were a~out a~for a~32 hours a. That's a~why your a~in a~hospital a.

You: locking eyes with him
What went wrong?

Romano: kissing your nose
You a~took it a~on a~empty a~stomach a. You a~almost a~died a~but the a~doctors a~gave you a~fluid a~that a~nourished your a~body a.

You: hiding your head in his chest
I'm sorry! I didn't know what to do, so I took it without thinking!

Romano: patting your back
It's a~okay a~now a. Everyone a~saw a~the note a~and a~thought it a~was a~best a~that my a~moglie (wife) stayed a~were she a~belonged a.

You perked your head up and locked eyes with Romano, who handed you a black velvet box; you held the box shakily in your hands and lifted it open. You frowned at it with confusion and pressed your hand up against your neck to search for your locket, it wasn't there.

Romano: smirking
Open up a~the locket a.

You pressed open the locket and a silver ring was resting inside; an emerald on the left, diamond in the middle and a ruby on the right were embedded into the silver ring, it looked like the Italian flag. Romano lifted the ring out and pulled over your left hand carefully not to disturb the drip. He slid the ring down your ring finger and admired how perfectly it looked on you.

Romano: smiling at you
Sì, ti sposerò! (Yes I will marry you)

Your face grew with excitement and pulled Romano in for a kiss; you took him by surprise, but he soon realised what was happening. The hospital room's door bursted open and startling you and Romano, but you soon giggled at seeing everyone in the room congratulating you both, taking pictures and doing little victory dances in the room. Romano growled at them all for disturbing the moment, but you were just so shocked at seeing all the nations in the small room getting along that you pulled Romano in for another kiss. They all roared with excitement and were forced to leave by the frustrated nurses.

Gilbert: being pushed out by the nurses
When's the wedding!?!

Antonio: following Gilbert
Dibs on being the best man!

Francis: suggestively winking at Romano
When you want tips on having kids, I know many enjoyable posit--

The nurse slammed the door before Francis was able to finish; you looked up at Romano who was violently blushing and you giggled at him. You were about to say so something, but suddenly stopped when Emil jumped up from under the bed.

Emil: death staring at Romano and walking out the door
Don't hurt her... I have firearms...

Mathias: jumping up and running over towards Emil while pumping his arm in the air
GO GET SOME!

You laughed and watched the two leave while they closed the door before you laid your eyes back on Romano.

You: kissing his lips
What now?

Feliciano: busting through the door
PASTAAAAAA!

Romano: jumping off the bed and throwing his brother out the room
LEAVE US A~ALONE A!

You sat there and sighed with a big smile across your face.

==================================================================================

Aww! Your both engaged!
Have a look at the next page for some interesting information!

Thank you for reading!

~BlueTimeFly