Chapter 9 - Love will not vanish

You stirred around, turning your head over and looked out a window. You smiled at the sight of the familiar looking window; a slight pressure was felt on your stomach so you reached your hand down and felt soft hair. You glanced at your stomach and saw a very peaceful Romano resting his head on your stomach; he wore a soft smile upon his face as he turned his head and prided his dirty greens eyes open taking in your (e/c) eyes. He pulled himself away from your stomach, crawled up closer to you and laid his head down on the same pillow as you. You both locked eyes, seeing each others reflections in one another's eyes, not saying a word. He leaned in closer, sliding your (h/c) hair away from your face with his thumb, holding your head.

Romano: kissing you on the forehead
Ti amo mia bella ragazza. (I love you my beautiful girl) Ti troverò , lo prometto. (I will find you, I promise)

...

A sudden shiver up you spine woke you up; you looked around and you seemed to be in a shelter that was made out of pine tree branches and snow. The branches were leaned up against the trunk of a pine tree and snow appeared to be piled on top of the branches for extra insulation, while the floor was just plan fresh powder. You glanced outside a small door way, that was just a gap, but you noticed it was pitch black outside. The moonlight bouncing off the snow reflecting into the shelter; that is what then made it possible for you to notice that Emil was curled up against you, he was peacefully asleep. He must of been what triggered that dream about Romano.

You: mumbling to yourself
That dream seemed so real. If I dreamed of Romano saying he loved me, but he never said that to me. Does that mean I have feelings for him?

You felt Emil shudder, so you pulled his dormant body closer to yours in hopes your body heat would warm him up. You ran your fingers through his ashy white blonde hair, he looked rather young compared to the rest of Nordics, like he must of only been 17 or younger at most.

...

Feliciano: putting his hand on Romano's shoulder
I a~ I a~ think a~you a~ had a enough a~ wine a ~Romano.

Romano sat at a table surround with empty wine bottles and half drunken wine glasses. He had his head resting on his left arm as he stared at the table repeatedly writing your name with his right hand's index finger.

Feliciano: holding up a piece of paper
I a~ thought a~ since we a~ don't a~ have a~ picture of a~ bella~ I a~would a~draw a~ one for you a.

Romano lifted his drunken head off his arm and turned around. His droopy soulless eyes were an exact mirror image of his broken drunken heart. As soon as he made contact with the drawing tears were unleashed, he fell off the seat onto the cold hard tiled floor. He snatched the drawing from Feliciano and pressed it up against his heart, lying there in tears; he didn't even notice that Feliciano was sitting down on the floor next to him rubbing his arm. The once hot headed Italian was now showing his feelings and not locking them away.

Feliciano: rubbing his brother's arm
We are a~back a~home a~in a Italy~you a~can a~cry all you a~ want a~here a~ with a~ no a one~ a teasing~ you a fratello. (Brother)

Feliciano got an idea and stood up, leaving Romano to cry in peace.

Feliciano: walking out of the kitchen
I A~WILL A~DRAW A~MORE A~OF A BELLA!

Romano: mumbling while crying
____,  il mio cuore batte solo per te !  (____, my heart only beats for you)

...

Warm light on your face brought you to open up your eyes, the first thing you noticed was that Emil was sitting outside in the snow, his back turned to the shelter. You got up and crawled your way out of the shelter, getting up and admiring the beautiful clear morning, before walking over to Emil.

You: sitting beside Emil and smirking
Good morning, looks like the storm cleared up well.

Emil: not make eye contact, but blushed
Yeah. Good morning.

You: looking at him
What's wrong?

He sat there embarrassed, quiet as falling snow, but blushing extremely hard.

You: backing up
I'm sorry, was I in your personal space?

He hid his face blushing even more.

You: moving back up closer to him, smirking
Ohhhhh..... This is about last night wasn't it. It's fine, nothing happened. I didn't want you to freeze, so I just shared my body heat with you.

You mentally face palmed ourself, now you sound like Francis.

Emil: looking over at you and smiling
Thank you. Are you hungry, cause I haven't touched my rations from yesterday yet.

You pulled out your rations from your cloak's pocket and smiled. You both ate dark rye bread, a slice of cheese and a piece of braided pulla together, while talking about what happened yesterday with the horses and which direction to take to get back to the house. In the distance you both noticed a tall figure walking towards you, but you couldn't see exactly what it was.

Emil: grabbing a thick branch and living down on his stomach
LIE DOWN AGAINST YOUR STOMACH!

As the figure approached, you both realised that it was Berwald.

===========================================================================

YAY! You and Emil are being saved or is Berwald just coming to join the party? XD
Looks like Feliciano is gonna be drawing A LOT of his beautifully detailed drawings of you for Mr Heartbroken Romano.

I hope you had enjoyed reading this chap-- SQUIRREL!!!
BYE, GOTTA CHASE A SQUIRREL IN MY FRONT YARD, CAUSE WE DON'T HAVE THEM IN AUSTRALIA! GOOD YOU UNDERSTAND! BYE BYE!

~BlueTimeFly