Prologue

"FUUUCKKK!" I screamed in pain as I was drenched from head to toe in sweat.

"Push Camila you're doing great." The doctor praised me and I shook my head as I cried.

"No I can't I want out-OWW FUCKING BITCH!" I cut myself off as I felt another wave of pain and I shot myself back a little.

"Come on Camila one more push." The woman smiled at me and I frowned deeply as I pushed.

"OOOOWW I'M RIPPING HER DICK OFF THE NEXT TIME I SEE HER!" I cried and I heard Dinah laugh while the nurses tried to keep their composure.

"One more pu-"

"You fucking said that last time!" I hissed and they smiled up at me before looking back down at my soon to be ripped apart vagina.

Fucking cunt! Why? Why did the bitch have to forget her condoms every single FUCKING TIME!

"Few more pushes beautiful we can see the head!" The doctor said ecstatically and I gripped my moms hand.

"Ow mommy!" I cried and she wiped away my sweat drenched hair from my forehead.

"Push mi hija." She spoke softly but firmly and I scrunched up my face as I squeezed my eyes shut and I pushed.

I screamed in agony and along with my scream everyone yelled with me as they looked down. Because my eyes were shut I didn't get to see anything but I heard it. A loud baby cry filled the room after a couple seconds and I flopped backwards against the lifted up hospital bed. I felt tears spring to my eyes as I watched the doctors quickly wipe my daughter off.

My mom gasped along with Dinah as the nurse brought my daughter to me in a blanket. I looked down to see my brand new daughter staring right up at me. The air had completely disappeared from my lungs once I saw her eyes. Big green eyes were staring right into mine as her mouth opened in a wide smile.

"Lauren." I whispered before stroking my baby's forehead.

"Oh mi hija." I heard my mom sniffle but I didn't look up at her I couldn't look away from my daughter.

My daughter. I never thought I'd be able to say that for at least another few years. Lauren and I had a beautiful child and I knew she wasn't going to see this beautiful girl for a long time.

"Mi hija." I mumbled to myself and I smiled when she lifted her arm up and grabbed my finger.

Her tiny hands fit around my index finger and I sniffled trying not to openly cry. I wiggled her arm and she let out a exasperated giggle causing my heart to finally fail and die.

"Look at her mama." I whispered and I felt two bodies creep in beside me.

"Oh shoot Mila you be giving out some nice ass babies." Dinah joked causing me to breathe out a smile.

"Yeah." I whispered lovingly as my daughters eyes widened quickly as she saw the new people arrive in her line of sight.

"Say hi to grandma." I chuckled as she lifted her arms again but only to jerk her hands against my face.

"Oh Camilita she's so gorgeous." My mom mumbled and I bit my lip.

"What are you gonna call her?" Dinah asked me as she held her phone close to her chest and I looked at Lauren's child.

"Marina. Lauren loved the name for some reason." I mumbled as I never once took my eyes off my daughter.

"Marina?? Marina what?" Dinah asked again and I smiled.

"Marina Michelle Cabello." I stated proudly and they smiled with a look of awe.

"At least for now it's Cabello." I mumbled lovingly but our moment was cut short when the door opened.

"Oh mi hija!" My dad gasped as he saw the little baby in my arms and then Normani came in along with Ally and Ariana.

"Look at the baby." Ariana whispered to her own child that was too young to understand.

Keana wasn't here. It was obvious why she wasn't because she hated the idea of me not telling Lauren. But I felt like my plan was going to work for the better even if I felt shitty doing it.

It was going to be okay.

_________________________