Chapter 44

A/N: It's maa birfdayy I'm finally 16 (March, 11) so y'all get a chapterrr😈 btw Lord Unicorn you now have to bow down to me since I'm older than you 👅

Lauren's POV

"Jauregui get your ass upstairs!" I heard Dinah hiss at me and I looked around nervously.

"I'm scared what if she says no?!" I mumbled and the girls looked at me with a blank face.

"Did you like just hear yourself right now? She's practically been begging you to put a ring on it since high school." Ally said and I looked around noticing Marina and Camila playfully dancing to a Justin Timberlake song.

"I swear you're like fucking stupid or something." Normani mumbled and I looked at her with a small glare.

"Wow thanks Mani that makes me feel so warm inside." I said holding my hand to my chest and she smirked before cracking open her lobster.

"You're welcome." She smiled and Dinah kissed her cheek as if she were proud and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'm out I hope you enjoy your dinner because any minute now I can fire you." I said about to stand up while Dinah and Normani glared at me.

"Stupid hoe." Dinah scoffed and Ally giggled deeply as she licked some icing off of her finger.

"Hush Jesus-" I was cut off when Marina ran up to me slightly out of breath.

"Get up! Go I got away from mommy because it's almost time." She gasped and I frowned.

"Honey don't run-"

"Go!" She groaned and slightly pushed me then tried pulling Dinah up.

"Help her I'll keep mommy distracted." Marina said and Dinah smiled down at my daughter.

"Smart little one now you're my favorite-"

"Go Auntie we don't have all night." She raised her little arms to make a point and I giggled at how cute she was.

I pulled Dinah towards the stairwell that was guarded by the two body guards. I looked back just in case Camila was looking and thankfully she was laughing at how Vanessa danced around with Marina.

We walked upstairs and took an elevator before walking out onto the roof. I smiled at the lights hanging above us and checked to see if our Polaroid pictures from all the years we were together were still up. They were still indeed still scattered around; one of our very first pictures we ever took together or we took of each other were at the entrance.

Then the hanging pictures were progressing into when we started to get a little bit older and into college. They all together stopped at the balcony that overlooked somewhat of the city. Dinah had somehow stuck Camila's ultrasound picture to the balcony along with the family photo of Marina, Camila and I.

"Man this already making me cry." Dinah mumbled looking at the pictures and I stood at the balcony.

"I may have helped you put this all up but I am not helping you take it down. Too much work trick." Dinah sat down in a patio chair and I rolled my eyes as I turned to her from the picture.

"She'll like it though right-"

"Stop doubting yourself damn you are not high school Lauren anymore." She rolled her eyes and I sighed deeply.

"Fine I'm just I don't know I'm scared." I admitted but I didn't know exactly why I was scared.

"What for?" She frowned in confusion and I shrugged.

"What if she does say no and like just maybe put it off till a little later. What if she like leaves?! Oh my-"

"What the fuck?" She said frowning and I was honestly scared she was gonna get up and throw me off the ledge.