Chapter 28

A/N: still not over that day tho ^😩 enjoy x

Camila's POV

Groaning throwing my head back Lauren attacked my neck with her lips as she thrusted up into me

Groaning throwing my head back Lauren attacked my neck with her lips as she thrusted up into me. I opened my eyes just to see the garage full of her expensive ass cars. I gripped onto the seat as I rode her in the back seat of her black convertible Rolls Royce Phantom. Marina was currently playing in her room with Vanessa as Keana and Ariana went out for some food.

"Give it to me papi." I hissed in pleasure causing her to whimper out and pushed me through the front seats so my back was uncomfortably against the console.

She rammed into me as she gripped my thighs and I clawed at her arms as I moaned loudly. Lauren let out a moan as she pumped into me in a fast pace and she pulled me up as best as she could. I groaned at the uncomfortable position so I pushed her onto her back as I climbed on top of her.

Her head against the door as one foot was rested on the floor and one against the other door as she pumped up into me. I straddled her the best I could and she caressed my ass with one hand while the other rubbed at my clit quickly.

I gasped and let out another moan with a shudder of pleasure as she hit my spot within me. I giggled breathlessly as her shaft slipped out due to the quick thrusts. Quickly slipping back in I slowly bounced against her feeling my fingertips tingle from the feeling of Lauren.

"B-Baby." She whispered and I looked down at her lazily as I bit my lip.

"Hm?" I shut my eyes briefly and she gripped my ass tensing up.

"I'm gonna cu-"

"No." I whined sadly as I bounced on her more quickly and she held her breath gripping my thighs now.

"Ca-Camila-"

"Shh." I whispered breathlessly as I focused on my own pleasure and Lauren cried out.

I lifted my hips up then slammed down continuously until I started to feel that coil in my stomach tighten up. Lauren didn't move and I was doing all of the work while she was tense as shit. I watched her neck vein become more prominent as she tried holding in her load.

I let out moan after moan as Lauren hit my spot once again and I rubbed my clit as I looked down at Lauren who had her eyes squeezed shut and her head to the side. I massaged her with my inner muscles and she let out a sob before looking up at me.

"Karla Camila!" She groaned and I bit my lip smirking a bit as I lifted my hips and lowered myself onto her over and over again.

I closed my eyes knowing my climax was near as my thighs began to shake and my body started reacting with violent shudders. I breathed in deeply as my senses heightened and Lauren moaned out through her agony while I clenched around her.