5

We follow him into his office and the Professor sits at his desk and takes some tobacco out of it's silver apple case and puts it in his pipe smoking it.

"You seem to have upset the internal balance of my housekeeper." He spoke calmly looking at us through his specs.

  "We are very sorry sir, it won't happen again." Peter said obviously trying to leave. 

"It's our sister sir, Lucy." Susan began.

"The weeping girl?" The professor interrupted.

"Yes sir, she's upset." Susan went closer to him.

  "Hence the weeping" He smiled.

"We can handle it!" Peter says and takes Susan's sleeve to drag her away. 

"Oh, I can see that." He giggled and I smirked agreeing with him.

"She thinks she and Sophia say they found a magical land in the upstairs wardrobe." Susan began.

I saw the Professor and he stood up wide eyed. He put his pipe down.

"What did you say!?" He gasped.

"The wardrobe upstairs, they thinks they have found a forest inside." Peter said in a disbelieving tone.

"I am right here you know" I snapped at Peter.

He avoided looking at me. Susan and Peter then sat on a couch in the office and the Professor sits in a chair across from them. I stand near his desk. 

"What was it like?" He asked me genuinely interested. 

"Incredible" but at the same time Susan spoke "Like talking to lunatics!"

I glared at Susan and she looked away from me. That really hurt. Call me a liar if anything but not crazy.

"No, no the forest!" He aimed at me.

"White and green. Most beautiful - " I smiled but was interrupted by Peter.

"Wait you're-you're not saying you believe them?" Peter stood up. 

"Well don't you?" The professor asked. I cannot believe he believes me and Lucy, I mean it is an amazing thing.

"Well, logically it couldn't possibly be there!" Susan sneered. 

"What do they teach at these schools?" He mumbled to himself.

"Edmund said they were only pretending" Peter says. Are you kidding me? He believes him over us. 

"And he's the more truthful one is he?" The professor mockingly laughed.

"No, this would be the first time." Peter mumbled which deteriorated his point. 

"Well then, if your sister and friend here isn't lying and isn't mad then logically" He empathized the 'logically'.  "We must assume that they are telling the truth. She's your sister, isn't she? and she is your friend. You're all a family now! It's high time you start acting like one!" The professor dismissed us and we walked out to go back to bed.

I walked out and Peter grabbed my hand. 

"Wait Soph" He says and i pull my hand from his. 

"Leave me alone Peter." I snap and I go to bed. 

The next morning is gorgeous but me and Lucy are still refusing to talk to any of the others. We go outside with the rest of them and we sit under the tree reading. The rest of them are playing cricket but i could not careless what they are doing. I am still hurt that none of them believe but Lucy must be hurt the most as it is her own family. 

"I cannot believe they are ignoring us" I say to Lucy and she nods her head and tears up. "Hey do not cry" 

I pull her too me and I hug her. 

"It will be okay" I whisper soothing her.

"Peter winds up, goes for the bowl!" Peter says commentating his attentions. But the ball hits Edmund in the leg because he is not paying attention.

"Ow!" Edmund snapped.

"Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream!" Peter laughed.

"Can't we play hide and go seek again?" Edmund suggested which was incredibly odd.

"I thought you said that it was a kid's game." Peter mocked. 

"Besides, we can all use the fresh air." Susan added. 

"Not like there's air inside" Ed moodily said. Why did he want to play hide and seek so badly?

"Are you ready then?" Peter said bringing the ball back ready to throw. 

"Are you?" He said.

He smacked his bat on the ground and gets ready to hit the ball. Peter pitched the ball, hard, and Edmund smack the ball and it smashes through an upstairs window and crashes into what sounds like a suit of armor.

We all quickly run upstairs to see what damage had been done. We all looked at the broken window and the suit of armor on the floor. We all sighed and knew we were about to get into so much trouble. I was most perturbed about everything. "Well done, Ed!" Peter snapped."You bowled it!" Ed snapped back.

"What is going on up there!" Macready yelled and all of our eyes widened, terrified.

"Listen, Mrs. Macready is coming" I panic.

"Run!" Peter whisper yells and Lucy grabs my hand and we run together.

Edmund ran to the room with the Wardrobe in and opens the door.

"Come on!" Edmund ushered as we heard the Macready seeming to come even more closer to us.

Everyone stopped before we even went to the Wardrobe.

"You have got to be joking." Susan rolled her eyes and I looked at Peter. He smiled and put a hand on my lower back.

"Children what are you doing!?" Macready yelled and her footsteps became louder.

"Go!" Peter whispered harshly to us all, which panicked everyone.

We all got into the wardrobe, me and Lucy first. And we kept stepping back.

"Get back!" Susan whispered and everyone stepped back.

"Ow peter" I mumbled as he stepped on my foot.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"Ow stop"

"Susan move"

"Edmund get off"

Suddenly everyone fell back apart from me and Lucy who were standing in the land that no one believed us for. I looked at them and they all had shocked faces. Peter stood up and looked around then brought his attention to me and Lucy.

"Impossible" Susan whispered looking around Narnia.

They believed us now obviously. I was expecting an apology from them but their faces were most satisfying.

Maybe this will be another adventure for us all together...