15

The morning came very quickly and I woke up changing my dress (At the top) and walked out of the tent. I awaited the cool air to hit my face, the sun shined bright and I could tell it was going to be a good day. I looked around to see Oreius outside our tent, he turned and looked at me. He motioned his head to behind him, as I followed his direction that is when noticed. Edmund was talking to Aslan on the hill.

Just before I went in I saw Lucy and Susan walk out of the tent that I had previously walked out of. That was when Peter came out to. He saw his brother on the hill and I could see his eyes tear up. I walked over to Peter and hugged him tightly. Lucy and Susan came to us, which was when I pointed to Edmund standing there.

"Edmund!" Lucy shouted happily, about to go to her brother.

Peter stopped her before she could run to him. Aslan and Edmund look at us which was when Aslan motioned Edmund down to us. They began to walk down slowly while everyone was preparing breakfast. I looked at Ed as he walked closer.

"What's done is done." Aslan said referring to Ed as they came to us. "There is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past."

Aslan walked off back to his tent. Some of the Narnian's had set up our breakfast for us and like Aslan had left us to be with Edmund.

"Hello." Ed smiled to us.

Ed had a cut lip and looked extremely pale and exhausted. Lucy, Susan and I indulged Edmund in a huge hug, making him smile and wince at the same time. We pulled away immediately when we saw we had hurt him accidentally.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Ed as he sat down.

"I'm a little tired." Edmund said.

"Get some rest" Peter said sternly. I looked at him with a frown on my face, disappointed that it was the first thing he had said to Ed.

Peter saw my expression and looked at Edmund before he walked away.

"and Edmund" He spoke "try not to wander off again."

Peter smiled which caused Edmund to do so. I looked to Peter and smiled at him. He came over to me and sat down kissing my temple.

Edmund came back about half an hour later, cleaned up and changed.

We all sat around a small table, eating toast and egg. Anything you could imagine was on the table in front of us. Ed had obviously has not eaten anything in a while and seemed to be demolishing every bit of toast on the table.

"Narnia isn't going to run out of toast, Ed." Lucy giggled.

"I'm sure they'll pack some up for the journey back." Peter said leaning against a rock.

I looked at him frowning.

"We are going home?" Lucy asked frowning as well.

"You are." He said moving from the rock he was leaning against, coming over to us

"I promised Mum I'd keep you three safe. And as for you Sophia, I can not be having you hurt in anyway. You mean to much to me! But that doesn't mean I can't stay and help."

"But, they need us" Lucy spoke frantically "All five of us!"

"Lucy, it's too dangerous." Peter argued "You and Soph almost drowned and Edmund was almost killed!"

"-Which is why we have to stay." Ed insisted causing us all to look at him "I've seen what the White Witch can do."

Ed looks down and coughs then begins to carry on what he was going to say.

"And I've helped her do it." He mumbles. "And we can't leavethese people behind to suffer for it."

I put my hand on his shoulder and Lucy held her brothers hand to calm him down and to show support.

"I suppose that's it then." I frowned at Peter.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked and Susan stood up as well.

Susan picked up my sword and threw it to me, then picking up her bow and arrow.

"To get some practice" I snapped and walked away with Susan.

I heard Ed snigger as I walked away.

"Can tell she is boss" I heard Ed laugh.

"She sure is" Peter said while smiling.

I started to fight with some of the fauns that were teaching us the tricks of knowing how to handle a blade. As we began fighting I managed to beat the faun on more than one occasion showing my strength.

"Woah!" The faun, Clir says. "You are good"

"Thanks" I say out of breath a bit.

That was when I was disturbed by a female faun gaping at something behind me.

"He is so handsome" She says to the rest of her female friends.

I start to get jealous as I see that it is Peter riding on this white majestic unicorn, fighting his brother beside him, who is on a brown gorgeous horse. I smirked at Peter as he started fighting with his brother, looking incredibly attractive - the women weren't wrong.

"Come on! En guard!" Peter said guiding his younger brother "Keep your sword up like Oreius showed us! Now block!"

The sound of blades clashing together filled our ears. Susan and Lucy came over to me laughing at the two of them actually bonding for once. But that was when our happiness was destroyed with just a few sentences.

The beavers come running up to us all. Edmund's horse rears up due to the Beavers sudden movements.

"Whoa horsey!" Ed spoke to calm down his horse

"My name is Philip." The horse replied to Edmund.

"Oh, sorry" Ed stuttered in reply to Phillip.

"You'd better come quickly!" The Beavers spoke frantically.

"Why? Mr and Mrs Beaver what is wrong?" I asked trying to calm them down.

"The Witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan." They spluttered "She's on her way there!"

Peter and I looked at each other with fear in our eyes. The boys got off their horses and ran, following us to Aslan's Tent.

That is when we saw a heard of the Witches army walking up the centre of the camp.

She is not getting even close to any of the Pevensie's

Over my dead body.