CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN YOUNGBLOOD

"Marry me." He murmured in my ear.

I sat up instantly and looked at him.

"M-Marry you?"

"Y-Yeah, like a w-wedding and s-stuff." He stuttered, clearly nervous.

"Bren, I love you, but we're just not - it's too early for that! I haven't even graduated yet and we haven't moved in - heck we haven't even had sex yet!" The words came out of my mouth in a blur and ramble, and I didn't really realise what I was saying till it was out of my mouth.

"I know, babe." He said sadly, playing with my hands. "I just...I've never been this in love with someone. I know it's soon and we've only been dating for like a month, but, I loved you before we got together...I just didn't realise."

I sighed and laid my head on his lap while looking at the stars.

***

"Brendon?" I asked.

We were laying in his bed, his arm wrapped around my shoulders as we just lay there.

"Hm?" He answered.

"I want to have sex."

Brendon sat up on the top of the bed and put his arm around me again. I sat with my legs crossed and leaned against him.

"Well, we've been dating for a while, and I just want to know if you wanted to do stuff yet."

He bit his lip and looked at me.

"Do you want to?" He asked.

"Well, yeah, but only if you're ready. Don't feel pressured."

I thought of Brendon in that way all the time, but I was a virgin and he wasn't. He knew what he was doing and I didn't.

"I want to. I really do," He said. "I'll make your first time special," He said reassuringly.

It made me feel better and it all finally seemed right. I nodded.

"I think I'm ready." I smiled.

"Really?"

I nodded and kissed him, straddling him. He placed his hands on my sides, running them up and down, causing a foreign feeling in my skin. But I liked it.
His hands moved to the bottom of my sweatshirt, sliding his hands underneath it. He kept his hands on my ribs as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I moaned slightly and while I was distracted, he moved his hands higher. I began to feel a little self conscious, but ignored the feeling and let Brendon do what he wanted. He pulled away from the kiss and instead left a trail of kisses down my neck.

"This has to come off," He said, pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it somewhere in his room.

I blushed slightly, but remembered what he told me about how he'd make this special.

"Wow," He said, running his hands over my chest.

I blushed again and made a bold move, kissing down his neck and rubbing his chest. He moaned when my hands go to his waist and stopped.

"Lay down," I did what he said and laid on my back.

Brendon kissed down my stomach, keeping a hand on my hip the whole time. I bit my lip and felt a tug on my shorts.

"Can I take these off?"

I nodded, the nervousness coming back. I had to keep reminding myself of what he said. He pulled my shorts down my legs and took them off. I tensed up, but Brendon kissed my waistline, easing the nerves.

"If you want me to stop, tell me. I just want to get you ready."

I nodded.

"Go ahead."

He spread my legs apart and started rubbing my clit. I gasped at the new feeling and bit my lip. Brendon kept doing the same thing for a few minutes, but switched to using his thumb and gently slipped a finger inside of me. It hurt at first, but I kept reminding myself that he wouldn't hurt me on purpose. He did that for a while and then stopped when it was just starting to feel really good. He took his boxers off and I smirked.

"Damn, Bren," I commented.

He kissed me, spreading my legs apart some more and rubbing his tip against my entrance. I moaned slightly as he pushed himself halfway in.

"Oh, fuck," He moaned, his hands on either side of me. "Damn it, you feel so good."

I was in pain, but it wasn't unbearable.
"Does it hurt?" Brendon asked.

I nodded.

"A little bit."

He kept himself still and kissed down my neck to try and ease the pain while he my body did what it had to do to get used to him.

"You're so tight. It feels amazing."

He pulled out almost completely then did it again. This time I felt a strong wave of pleasure. Brendon continued to thrust slowly and soon, I was moaning, too. He sped up a little when he could tell I felt the pleasure.

"Brendon, oh my God," I squeaked out, holding onto his bicep as he thrusted into me a little harder and went deeper.

He did that a few times until I felt the strongest wave of pleasure yet.

"Fuck, Bren,"

He smirked and did the same exact thing repeatedly until I was writhing and moaning underneath him.

"You're close, baby. I can tell."

I moaned out his name again and felt the knot that had been in my stomach unwind. Brendon moaned and we both climaxed almost at the same time. He stayed there for a second while we both came down from our highs.

"Holy shit," He said, laying down next to me.

I blushed, covering myself with the blankets and cuddling up next to him. He kissed my forehead and ran his fingertips down the parts of my exposed back, tracing where my spine was.

"That was amazing," I said. "I love you."

"I love you, too."