CHAPTER THIRTYEIGHT ROSE PETALS

(A/N) I took too long to update and now no one reads this story :(

Brendon was carrying a box out to the car while wearing a vest, so every time a breeze passed by I could see the fabric move out of my way of the view of his chest.

I ran off the porch and kissed his lips quickly, returning inside the house afterwards.

"What was that for?" He shouted, since there was some distance between us.

"Nothing. Come on, we've still got more boxes." I replied, taking one off the dining room table.

As I dropped it off into the trunk of the car, I turned around only to be instantly trapped between the side of the car and Brendon's arms. His lips made contact with my neck, eventually giving me multiple love bites.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing but we've still got boxes to do."

He smirked at his snarkiness - I however, scowled. It was only funny when I did it.

***

As Brendon unlocked the door to our new apartment, the fresh scent of new house wafted to my nose. He moved to the side to let me see the apartment, and I was speechless.

It was beautiful. The living room had a massive window facing a bunch of skyscrapers and the couch and rug looked plush and soft. The kitchen was sort of the same area but a few feet away (there just wasn't a wall to separate the rooms) and had marble counters. The kitchen was massive, since both of us would prefer Taco Bell than burnt food. Next to the living room was a bathroom. I closed the door and walked down the small hallway between the living room and kitchen. Brendon's excited smile built tension, in a good way. Once a walked down the hall, I opened one of the doors to find a spare room, which didn't seem to have a purpose. I closed that door too, and opened the final door.

It was our bedroom, and rose petals covered the bed and floor. Candles were spread across the desk and dresser, as well as Frank Sinatra playing in the background.

I spun around and saw Brendon smiling with glee, obviously excited.

"Brendon."

He looked down at me.

"I love you. I'm so glad we're doing this."

I flung my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek, before pulling him towards me to the bed.
I smiled deviously as Brendon caught on and started kissing my neck, lifting my shirt.
He would never understand how crazy he drove me.