Some Fate?

To all those reading this, :)

I hope those of you reading it, like it and comment and let me know about your thoughts on this story. :D

Thank you for reading! <3 

________________

Christina Fredrick was born in a family with a rich lineage, but that didn't make her the typical bitchy, spoilt girl anyone would generally expect her to be. She was rich sure, but she had a very goal-oriented mind and a down to earth heart. She had amazing parent's who supported her with everything she needed and an ass of a elder brother who was obviously well, an ass.

Christy had just gotten her doctorate degree. She had two dreams in her life since the day she turned 15. First being, to become a succesful doctor and the second, to work at the biggest hospital in the city of 'Questel' called 'The Saint Cross Hospital'.

So, when she gets selected to intern for a year from The Saint Cross Hospital a few days after recieving her PhD, she was overjoyed and she couldn't wait to prove her worth to the world and so her parent's will her to go to Questel to complete her dream.

Samual Monroe was the rich, hot and the most sorted bachelor in town. Women in Questel would do just about anything to get to him. His image was equal to that of a celebrity. He also came from a business family who's company had a close connection with that of Christina's families business company.

Christina and Sam were ex-flames a long time back one summer.

When Christina goes to Questel she realizes that she will have to face her past, that is Sam. Will fate get them together once again or is it that the feelings they both had were just what was meant to be in the past?

____________________________

Any likes? ;)

Please please pleaseee comment and let me know about your thoughts! Pleaseee! 

love to all <3