Chapter 9 - Part Two.

© books_lover

~ Chapter 9 - Part 2. ~ 

____________________

Sam

Christina.... I thought. Why does she always make my heart beat like it wants to jump out. I wanted her so bad I could just force her out of Fred’s arms right this minute and kiss her.

I couldn't help the scowl that crawled on my face. I was drunk and jealous and pissed to no fucking extent. It made a bad combination. At that moment I felt like I could do just anything I want, but my morals held me back.

Chuckling humorlessly, I once again turned my head to where Christina was, she looked absolutely radiant with that beautiful blue-green dress that was the exact same colour of her eyes.

No man in their right senses or dunk senses could look away from her including that asshole of her neighbor, Fred.

Why couldn't I just make everything right with her just like before? Why? I screamed in my head.

Then I scoffed, remembering why I couldn't. She was too darn stubborn just like she was before.

I was going to do something about this situation before it could kill me. I needed her and she was the reason my mind couldn't focus on anything since a whole week!

Turning around to go get me another glass of absolut vodka. Out of nowhere, I felt someone drop their hand on my shoulder stopping me from going ahead.

I looked at the person with pure frustration and was about to remove all the anger within me on who ever it was.

As I turned, I saw it was Luke, and my eyes immediately softened. I sighed and asked him gently removing all traces of anger.

"What is it Luke?"

"Bro you look horrid! What's up man?"

"Like you don’t know" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah well you know she isn't going to give in so easily to you after..." his voice trailed away.

I nodded, knowing what he was talking about and just like that we watched from transparent doors all the people dancing, talking and drinking away into the cold night.

A few minutes later, Luke looked at me and I could see him looking at my face from the side of my eyes. I turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

"Devils mind at work?" I asked grinning out of the blue.

"Sur-Sure" he said clearing his throat

"Come on tell me what are you thinking?" I asked impatiently. I could tell he had something really good on his mind by the way his expressions were showing.

"Well, you want to get back with Christy right?"

I nodded.

Luke told me the whole plan, what he was thinking and what I should do and how he thinks Christina will act on and I nodded at everything he said.

A large grin slipped on my face the whole time I listened to his plan. Something in my heart told me that she would really take me back. 

I really hoped she would. I prayed she would. I could feel myself becoming sober. 

With that thought I went ahead to put the plan into action.

_____________________

Christina

 I laughed along with a couple of girls I had befriended at the ball and my eyes would often in search of Fred or Luke. They seemed to have just left me and disappeared in the crowd.