1| People from the Sky

They were crouched behind a tree, hunting down the deer. The young woman reached in her right-side pocket, careful not to make any noise, and gripped her dagger in the palm of her right hand. But on the same side of her, her hunting partner aimed his spear towards the head of the deer.

It was a game for the two of them and she was determined to get the deer first. The woman effortlessly threw her dagger at the deer's head, only for the deer to move in suddenly panic as a roar echoed through the sky.

The woman and her partner looked up to the sky to find where the noise was coming from. They watched as the simmering object landed yards away from where they stood. The woman rose from her crouched position and went to retrieve her dagger, that had foolishly stabbed its way into a tree.

Her partner, Xerxes, pointed up towards the trees. They each began to climb up a tree. Jumping from branch to branch, they neared the metal containment. Neither said a word but they both thought the same thing: what was in their land? And whatever it was, costed them another meal.

They watched from the trees waiting for the containment doors to open. A young dark haired girl slowly stepped forward onto their land. The girl inhaled deeply and exhaled out slowly. "WE'RE BACK BITCHES!" She shouted. Well, at least they know they speak English. That was an advantage already. Then the other young kids rushed out of the containment, ready to explore the ground ahead of them.

They all jumped and shouted and made unwanted noise over their arrival on Earth. Why are they here? They came down from the sky but why come back down?

The woman began to turn toward camp, where their people resided at the moment, until she heard the yellow haired girl talk about the mountain. "Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather. See. Look? This is us." She said pointing at the map she held in her hands. "This is where we need to get to if we want to survive." She stated.

No! They will alert and lead the Mountain Men here if they cross the boarder to the mountain. They could cause a war and no clan has ever won against the Mountain Men. The woman knew she had to warn Anya, her leader in command of the camp. The Sky people will cross the boundary between the Mountain Men and her people. The woman, again, turned toward her camp to warn Anya. Xerxes began to follow after her but, he was better use here. She wanted him to make sure the Sky People didn't do anything reckless.

"Stay with Sky People. Make sure they don't cross to the mountain." She ordered Xerxes in their language. "I'll report this to Anya." Xerxes nodded his head in agreement and carefully returned to his post. The woman raced back to her horse and rode back to camp to warn Anya before the Sky People cross the boundary.

 The woman raced back to her horse and rode back to camp to warn Anya before the Sky People cross the boundary

Without introduction, the woman walked straight into Anya's tent. "Anya, we have...Sky People residing on the east side of the mountain."