Truths? part 2

" Master Yen Sid." said king Mickey as he took a knee to a man in a long blue robe and pointy hat.

"This is Yen Sid?" Asked Roxas

"Show some respect!" exclaimed Donald

[ROXAS P.O.V]

I blankly stared at Donald.

He glared back at me.

"WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! THUNDER!!!!!" yelled Donald

And suddenly a bolt of lightning struck me.

Everybody laughed, even Yen Sid.

"It's good to see you again Mickey." greeted Yen Sid

Mickey nodded " Master I would love to talk and catch up on old times but we have even greater things to talk about." said Mickey in a stern voice.

"Yes I know, the stars have told me this day would come. it is Xehanort, he has returned, and even stronger than ever." spoke master Yen Sid.

Then he looked at me. As though he was trying to figure something out. Then he smiled.

"It is good to see you again....." he was cut off by Mickey.

Then he whispered something into his ear, Yen Sid got a serious look on his face.

"Show me the device." Yen Sid told Mickey.

Mickey then pulled out the shoulder device thing that the mysterious old man gave me.

Yen Sid examined it, then he spoke to me " Roxas, please give us a moment, if you will."

I looked at him, as if to say " what?" but then I agreed.

[NAMINE P.O.V]

Roxas left the room, pained but also suspicious.

" It is time for him to know the truth, the faster he learns the truth the faster he can learn to hone his powers, and yes I have considered the fact of losing his heart again."

I began to feel uneasy.

"What if he takes a test?" asked Sora.

We all looked at him.

"Yea, like how me and Riku took the mark of mastery, he should just re-live all his life all over again."

This time we were all amazed.

"Ok,two things. since when did you know? and when did you get so smart?" asked the king.

"Well Donald and Goofy told me and well..... I don't know it just came to me." said Sora with a goofy smile

"Well then I guess it's decided, Roxas will.." Said Yen Sid at mid sentence.

"What test?!?! re-live what!?!?!" exclaimed Roxas busting through the door.

And just suddenly a real big explosion!

______________________________________________________________________________

Yo!! This chapter has now been updated (yaaaaaaay) hope you like it and yup, I just left you guys on a cliffhanger.

~Roxas_921