I Win

[NAMINE P.O.V]

"Get up, we're not even close to done." said Kairi

My body ached all over, I was beginning to get bruises, my breathing was heavy, and my heart was pounding harder than it ever has.

"Can we at least take a break?" I said through quick breaths

"It's only been..." she looked at her watch " 3 day since we've started."

"Non-stop need I remind you." I exclaimed

"Well it's a good time to build up your stamina" she said with a giggle

"Kairi please, I feel like I'm about to pass out"

"I'm sorry Namine, but I promised Yen Sid that I would push you way far beyond normal breaking points, and if I have to break you, I will." she said with a serious look on her face

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my best friend.

She swung at me, I used my arms to shield myself, yet I felt no impact.

A dark aura began to form around me. Kairi began to slash and slash, but none of them made contact, the dark aura seemed to try and protect me.

In an instant I felt a flash of pain in my heart. I winced and water began to form in my eyes.

" I'm sorry Namine but I have to use my valor form"

I couldn't speak through my pain

Kairi put her keyblade outward. she slowly let go and it began to circle around her, it began to circle so fast you couldn't really see the key. finally it began to slow down, but there were two keyblade now circling her. as they neared her front she instantly grabbed the two keyblades (destinies embrace and kingdom key) she began to swing and slash her keys but once again the aura did not let her touch me. she began to increase her speed and I felt the wind of the blows all round me, I couldn't see Kairi but I could tell where she was trying to hit me from. the aura began to look like tails in a way and they grabbed Kairi and stopped her in her tracks.

"So, are still tired?" she asked

My heart began to pulse and pump harder each beat. My vision began to blur and my arms began to feel weak.

"No.... I won't.... be the one..... who loses.... I have to.... for Roxas!!!" I screamed

I began to feel a surge of power rush through me, the tails let go of Kairi, Kairi backed off a bit.

"I WILL NOT FAIL!!!!" I SHOUTED I rushed Kairi, but due to her valor form she quickly escaped my sight.

"Concentrate....concentrate...." I thought to myself

I began to focus and watch where Kairi was going to be.

My eyes where like scanners, trying to lock onto kairis location, then I felt a tiny breeze on my left.

"That's it!" I said

I waited for the right moment to strike.

Then I felt it.

A rush of wind directly behind me.

"I hope this works." I said to myself

And I turned around, and pointed where I wanted the aura to go. and just like that Kairi was caught once again.

"I win." I said

I stretched out my hand, the dark aura responded to my thoughts. and it began to take the shape of a sword.

"Sorry Kairi."

And I swung my blade down.

A wind blew and. Few strands of red hair sailed with the wind.

"You pass." said Kairi

I smiled.

"Master Yen Sid, we're done here, its time for the next phase of her test!" yelled Kairi towards the sky.

"Roxas my love.... I'm going to fight along side you too." I thought to myself with determination

____________________________________________________________________________

Yo! Roxas here, these test are about to get hard for both Roxas and Namine.

How will they over come these vicious trails? well you'll just have to wait, please vote. comment, and share on my story. I hope you guys enjoy this story.

~Roxas_921