Prolouge to mark of mastery

[ROXAS P.O.V]

~ Time lapse ~

Once again Terra and me were sparing, I was getting used to this reverse dragon stance thing, it was wicked fast, but the only thing about it is that it's meant for close range and its power is nearly halved.

"Go go go! c'mon Ven you can do this!" Squealed a cheering aqua from the sidelines

I was swinging my key over and over again but all Terra did was dodge and block. in an instant my footing faltered, and Terra saw this, one swing and it was over. I was sent flying pretty far.

I slowly got up rubbing my head, terra looked at me and smiled. we all sat down at the ledge of our training grounds.

"The mark of mastery is tomorrow." I said

Terra and aqua nodded in agreement, terra stood up.

Flinging his wooden keyblade foward he said "being a keyblade master is all I've dreamed about."

Me and aqua looked at each other, we began to giggle

"Your not the only one." said aqua

"I know, you me and Ven. we all share the same dream." said terra

~~~ Later that day

I was staring at the wooden keyblade that terra gave me, I began swinging it back forth many times. I missed Namine, I wonder if she was doing ok without me.

"I just want to get this test over with." I sighed

I put the key down and I began to look out the window. and before my eyes was a meteor shower

"Wow a meteor shower!" I said in amazement

I made my way out of my room and darted outside to observe this phenomenon. I lay on the cool grass, my eyes beginning to drift away, when I realized it, sleep had taken over me.

"Just a bit more...." i said in my sleep

_________________________________________________________

Yo!!!! hello readers, I know it has been a but load of time since I've updated the story, as you all know tomorrow is valentines and I just had to get something for my special someone and I'm really hoping she likes it (fingers crossed) anyway, ill try and update soon, vote, comment, share.

~Roxas_921