chapter 4

Alex's POV:

My mom who was she i never discovered. I just did the worst mistake of my life by telling everything to Alison white. Now he can shame me in this whole mafia world. Great.

Alison stopped before a small restaurant.

"Hungry?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Hmm" i got out of the car.

We got into a small cosy restaurant. I had red walls with cow boy decorations. Alison took a seat and i sat opposite to him.

"So what would you like" Alison shifted the second menu towards me.

"A cheese Burger and would be fine"

"Excuse me can we have two cheese Burgers and two coke" he said to the person in the counter. He nodded in response.

"You know you told me that i look really handsome when you were drunk and you wanted to be my girlfriend" Alison smirked.

"I was drunk" i folded my hands.

He leaned before the table "people usually say the truth in alcohol"

"Ohh really never in your wildest dreams"

"Come on say it Alex you want me"

"No"

"Making up with your girlfriend?"an old lady said from the other table.

My cheeks started too feel worm. No Alex you cant blush especially to Alison white.
"yeah" Alison dusted off the imaginary dust on his shoulder.

"He is not my boyfriend" i said looking at the lady.

"Yeah you fight like them but"

"She is just upset mam, other wise we the best couple" Alison smirked.

"Oh, why my girl he is so handsome" the lady giggled at me.

"No he's not and i am not his girlfriend" i sigh.

"You're order" a man whit French bread"its so good see a couple here after so many days"

What the hell is wrong with everyone.

Alison's POV:

I could see the blush on Alex's cheek and you know what the more i know her i feel she is someone else. And i know she is blushing for me but its hard to believe it.

We got out of the restaurant and i got back into the cozy car. It was turning really cold outside. I was driving while, Alex was just looking out of the window we had more than 2 hours with each other but every minute was going like a year.

"Alison slow down there's traffic now" Alex looked at me.

"Yeah" i slowed down.

"Alison why are you helping me?"

"Isn't this like all humans should help each other"

"You know we're not humans, we should not have emotions" Alex
looked at me.

I sighed and parked the car on the side. I turned towards her "Alex you should really get out of this gangster world and concentrate on yourself"

"Alison we both know this is our world" Alex sighed.

I put my hands on her shoulder. "you're saying this because you haven't seen the fun it is to be yourself"

"This is me Alison, i am Alexandra Rosavelt a mafia the one who is feared, the one everybody hates"

"No Alex you're not this i know it" i take my hands back

"Really" she says sarcastically "we have just spend 2 hours together"

"Still i feel you're a fun loving person a person who loves to be teased and tease someone who loves nature who has been through so much but still is strong someone who is really sexy and does not know it"

"Hmm wait a minute did you just call me sexy"

Ohh shit did that slip "no meant beautiful"

"So you think i am beautiful?" Still in her stern look.

"Nooooo i mean yess but noo.."

Before i could complete Alex bust out laughing. "Oh my god Alison calm down" she held her stomach.

"Yeah laugh"i rolled my eyes.

"Sorry,sorry" she got back to her position. Then again bust out laughing.

I started to drive. We reached the bus stop where Alex got out the car.

"Alison thanks" she said before going out.

"Alex you look really beautiful when you laugh"

She does not say anything just waves as i pass by.

______________________________________

Sorry guys the chapter's short but what to do i am not well i promise to improve although.

But still thanks for reading wait for the next chapter. Will out soon i promise within two days.

And please please please click the like button😁