chapter 20

Alex's POV:

Its been 24 hours of the poison attack on me. And my mum is still roaming around the house bumbling god knows what she did not let me attend the school tomorrow but today i am going no matter what happens. I am seriously bored at home and also i have tell Carly what happened between me and Alison. The thought of his lips on mine is so fuming and toxicating that i cannot stop thinking.

I get ready as fast as i could. As i am now so called Alison's responsibility so he is gonna pick me up drop me home good more time with him so i could say that whoever is trying to kill me actually bringing me and Alison close. Thanks Mr murderer.

I get ready and get out of the house as fast as could because if mom bulges in between then she will give me a whole circular on 'how to be safe'
James and dad tried to pursue me to have bodyguards in school but no i can't handle what happened in middle school hear. I really want friends now i want to live my life. Alison was right i should start building my own identity. You may call it the Alison effect.

"Alex can think about me later come in we are getting late" Allison shouts from his SUV. How long has he been here?

"Hi" i say as i close the door behind me.

"Hii pumpkin" he smiles at me. Ewww seriously pumpkin. "So pumpkin..." He puts the stran of hair coming out at the back of my ear. He starts leaning towards me.

"Nope not here" i say placing a finger on his lips. They are so soft omg.

"Why pumpkin? Don't you want another ride to the heaven" he removes my seat belt and my hand from his mouth. He up helds my chin and smirks. I gulp in as his brown eyes check my lips and then back to my eyes. I take a deep breath and move back he crawls on his hands towards me. He locks my wrists on the window with his one hand and places another on my face.

He leans more and presses his lips on mine. His tongue tries to separate my
Lips and does that till i give in and as i open my mouth his tongue starts to win control and he does that again. He suddenly leaves my lips and starts kissing my neck and back of ear.

"Alison..please"i bubble out as i was leaving control of my body and wanting more.

" there you go its enough for the starting but i have more for after school" he winks leaving my wrists.

I was red i can tell by the heat i felt on my cheeks.

"Ohh alex i love the reaction i can be you slave if you give me that once a day" he smiles while starting the SUV.

We reach school in about 10 mins the first thing i did was to find Carly and Anna i really want to tell them about Alison. I saw Carly talking on her cell phone leaning on her locker.

"Carly you got to listen to me" i turn her by her shoulder.

"What you made out with al?or something else? Because i have more things to do Alex" she shouts out. With tears in her eyes.

"Carly what happened?" I hush my voice

"Alex..." She whips a tear.

"Tell me Carly"

"Alex Ryan broke up with me yesterday and now he wants to meet in the school backyard" she sobs.

"Maybe he is sorry come now don't tell me you're not going to meet him idiot" i sigh rolling my eyes.

"Yea... But i want you to come with me please you can miss a class for me" she pleaded with narrowed eyes.

"Of course dude you're my only friend" i put my arms around her.

After 15 mins i am standing against a wall and watching Carly and Ryan talking at least some meters away. Can't really tell whats happening but Ryan is trying to make up as he puts his hands on her shoulder every now and then. He cups her face and there they go for a kiss. Now at least Carly would listen to my love story.
A cold hand clutches my wrist as i move aside the wall. I look to my side as a man in mask and all black clothes walks towards me i free my wrist.

"Who are you?" I ask as i narrow my eyes studying all his details.

He says nothing just keeps walking towards me. He was two steps away now, he takes out a knife and i knew whats going to happen, i take a step back and gulp in. He flashes his brown eyes towards me and i could hear him chuckle, he raises his knife and tears it towards me. I move to my left to the wall he balances and attacks me again i duck and kick on his leg making him fall a bit before i could run he runs the knife on my right arm. I run expecting him to follow but he didn't.

I dont wanna the whole school to know i am not going to a gossip topic. I go in  the girls washroom near the swimming pool and grad some paper towel to stop the blood that was running down my arm. I back on the wall taking deep breaths somebody wanna kill me and he is really serious about it who is it? Should i tell al? How will he react i was such a stupid to go like that to the backyard without any security i am so stupid.

"Alex?" Alison bangs open the door as he enters the washroom all sweating and down faced.

"Al?" I gulp how the fuck should i hide my arm.

"Where were you? You were not in the class not in the-" he steps up and takes my arm in his hands "alex what is this?"

"I got hurt"

"Of course i can see that but how?"

"Amm... Actually.. That knife cut" i mumble as he comes closer and cups cheeks gently rubbing his thumbs. "Alison someone attacked me in the school backyard"

"Alex why would you go there?" he siss while looking at my wound.

"i am okay al"

"no you"re not" she leans more towards me.

"i am sorry al i shouldn't have gone there its my fault" 

"no alex you are my responsibility i should have been there its all my fault" he takes a step back and scrapes through his hair.

 "you did not do anything ok?al listen to me" i say turning him.

he sighs and captures me in his arms while taking deep breaths i could feel "i cannot loose you Alex"

"why al? why do you care so much?" i seriously want him to answer this.

he cups my face in his warm hand and leans more."because" he says before landing his lips on mine and gently pressing apart my lips to move in.  i put my arms around him and he captures my waist while exploring it with one hand. the kiss was gentle and sweet no force no passion just a feeling.

"because?" he look up to him.

"i can't tell you"  he hushes his voice.

"what?" i move back from the grip of his hands.

"i mean...." he steps towards me.

"you know what i don't wanna hear" i take my belongings and rush out of the washroom i don care if he is coming behind but this is it. does he have any balls or guts? or am i the only girl who is not the perfect one to hear? i don't care. hello Mr. killer please kill me.