chapter 9

Alex's POV:

OK so basically i am literally running out of house so that nobody sees me its 7 in the morning. Anna told me that they will meet me at the bus stop. I got up at 6 as soon as the phone rang i thought that we'll go at a normal school time. The first thing i did was to put my phone on charge while i got ready. I showered, brushed my hair and then put on what ever i found in my closet.

And now i am just jumping off the gate because our guard is sleeping Mr harry actually i don't wanna wake him up let him sleep.

I ran towards the bus stop putting my grey hoodie on and plugging in my headphones to one Direction's playlist.

Anna waved at me as she was already standing there i ran towards her and hugged her.

"Where's Carly?" I ask looking around.

"Actually Ryan already has a plan with her soo"

"Yeah i got it" i sigh.

Beep beep*
A loud horn nearly tears my ears. I turn around and see Alison and Sky sitting in a black Audi R8.

As soon as i open the back seat sky jumps on the back seat.

"Alex go on the front seat" he points the seat out.

"Why"

"Because he wants to sit with Anna" Alison smirks.

"Oh k k k k k" i slowly walk towards the front seat on way the taped Anna's back and she blushes, god some seriously shitty things are gonna happen at the back.

I fold my legs after removing my shoes.

"Where are we going" i rub my hands.

"On a long drive then to a special place" sky places his hands so that his muscles are visible. And i know why he is doing it. Lol.

Alison drives slowly as compared to the two drives we've been through. He is silent also. Is everything OK?
Should i ask? I should not because i am not that close to him. But should i?

"Alex why are you looking at me so weirdly" he looks at me with corner of his eyes.

Oh shit in my thoughts i almost forgot that i was literally glaring at him.
"Why are so silent?" At last i ask

"No i am not" he gulps in a bit. Defiantly something's wrong.

"Yes you are"

"No as i said" he looks Sternly at me.

I sigh in defeat. Anna and sky are chit chatting so loudly about random stuff 1 minute before their topic was sahara and now it is pink. Yeah crazy love birds.

I and Alison have been silent for nearly half an hour. He has that stern look still on. I look at him for a second, you what i really like about him, his chocolate brown eyes. I remember when he was down on the ground and i had to kill him the only thing that i saw in that 12 year boy was these eyes. These wide brown eyes. Although his jaw line is a square type still those eyes suit him so nicely and perfectly. When i saw him the first time he was a pale boy who had fear in him, and now he is a boy who is very fearless i have to admit his shooting skills are wow sometimes i get really jealous, the paleness is gone forever i must say puberty hit him hard.

Wait am I fucking second  CHECKING HIM OUT.

Whyyy? I don't know. Thank god he didn't notice. Just sit silently now OK.

Now i will not look at him even once no not even once in this ride.

Suddenly he applies the break.

"Hungry guys?" He looks at me.

"You both go Anna and me will stay here we're not hungry" sky smirked and Anna blushed.

"Yeah you both go have a walk eat sandwich i am not hungry and i have cheese sandwich if we're hungry we will eat that" Anna is red as f now and she looks adorable.

"Good but we don't wanna be aunt and uncle when we come back" Alison unlocked the doors.

"Aaaa that means you're the uncle and Alex's the aunt great guys"

I hurriedly opened the doors to avoid the awkward moment that my blush would create. I closed the door.

Alison was already on the door of the restaurant,i ran and jumped in the restaurant.

It was a cozy place with big windows and light lamps all around. We sat on a table in the centre. The silence between us was killing me i wanna talk to him he was with me when i has weak now its my turn. Its just because i owe him the healing he gave me.

Yes he is my enemy but only on the battleground here he is a friend that i owe.

I have to find out what happened i am really bad at counselling and shit but i think sharing works.

" Alex please stop starring at me like that" he passes me the menu.

"You have to tell me what's up"

"A fan" he looks up.

"Arhhh tell meee" i bang my hands on the table.

"Well i can't" he says as Calmly as possible.

"That means something is wrong i knew it"

"Carlen was right i should tell you" he sighed.

By the way Carlen is his elder sister.

I widen my eyes as he opens to tell me the mystery.
______________________________________

Ok so i am again late great i have an exam tomorrow and exams have flooded in my life for this week.

Well don't be silent reader come on cheer up comment, vote and add.

Follow Alex and Alison one the way.......