chapter 23

My phone vibrated and it brought me up from my beauty sleep.

Good morning princess - Alison white
I really need to change his contact name its weird to have your boyfriend's full name.

You don't need to do this i know your bitter af - Alexandra
Really i like him as he is but not in the cover of all this relationship sweetness.

Hahaha now get your ass out of that bed- Alison white.

I want the sweet Alison back :c - Alexandra.

You asked for it ;D - Alison white.

Ok now i should really get up. Ok now what should i wear i need to go shopping seriously i mean i don't want Alison regretting to be my boyfriend and looking at other chicks i mean i will not be jealous but i want to distribute my attention. If i be like this he will soon think he is actually dating a rag sack or something. Sould i wear makeup? Or should i keep it light?

My phone brought me back to this world.

You ready I'll be there in 10 mins - Alison White

Ya I'll be there- Alexandra.

Shit fuck i almost forgot i really have to get ready not just think about it.

I ran to the shower brushed my hair and wore the blue crop top with white jeans and a bit of lip gloss. Maybe i should keep the gloss will useful.

I ran down the stairs where my mother was explaining something to the maid. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek before sitting down the table to eat the toast.

"Alex you're ok Right?" My mother said and a worried look crossed her face.

"Yes mom why are you so worried?" I raised my brows.

"You know the poison and that attack at the school is not leaving my head" she rubbed her two fingers on her temple.

"Mom calm down i am ok" i said sighing. Maybe telling her about me and Alison would change her mood.

"Mom i wanna tell you something" i cleared my thought.
"Hmm" she said all concentration on on battering a toast.

"Me and Alison" i said with my head down on my plate.

"I am listening" she said with her one brow raised.

"We're inarelationship"i almost whispered with my space bar broken.

"What what what" my mother raised her hands on her ears and said.

"Mom you know what i said" i said eating my toast.

"I heard you and Allison are getting married!" Mom smiled from ear to ear.

"Mom i said we are in a relationship" i almost shouted.

"What getting married?" She rubbed her hands on her ear.

"Mom!!!" I said hiding my blush.

"Someone is blushing" she giggled like a five year old. And that made me blush even more.