chapter 8

Alex's POV:

Alison leaves me at the same bus stop. I start walking towards my house which was only two streets down a good morning walk is very necessary for health. Dad and James are not there so i would do 0 exercise and eat infinite junk food. Yeah.

"Good morning mam" guards open the door for me. I smile at them.

As i enter my house my mum comes running to me. "How are you honey,is it a boy or just some girlfriends"

"No mom its just a friend" i escape from her tight hug.

"That means a boy!" She claps.

"Yeah But just a friend" i kiss her cheek and move upstairs.

Did i just tell my mum that Alison is my friend so he is a friend to me now. Some time back i really hated him and now i have been to two road trips, three movie and two hugs with him. All kinds of thoughts start running into my mind as i take my shower.

I run down the brush through my hair. And wear my dark blue jeans at the same time, i wear a black oversized top. Written 28 on it. I make a pony tail out of my hair.

I run down to the kitchen, father is not there so there's none at the lawn table. I take my keys and run towards my car. Its already 8:45 i am late great.

"Mam please may i come in" i say as i stand out of the class being 5 minutes late.

"You may because its your first time dear but no excuse would me entertained next time"

I nod and sit beside Carly. "Where were you?"

"Why?" I asked Carly as she raided her hands.

"You have been called in the principal's office,after this period"

"Why?" I took a deep breath.

"Do you think bunking school for 4 periods is eligible to give a prize" she whispers. As the teacher raises her eyebrow towards us.

Great now have a free trip to principle's office great just fucking great.

After the period i made my towards the principal's office.
I knocked gulping in.

"Come in" the principal says.

I slowly open the door, Alison was already seated there. He looked at me and winked.

"Ohh miss Rosavelt come have a seat" he points to the seat next to Alison.

"Good morning sir" i mumble sitting next to Alison.

"So you both may be knowing why are we here you both bunked four classes and that is punishable" he look a deep breath and looked outside the window"anything you both wanna say" we sit there saliently as he scans our faces finally he takes a deep sigh.

"We all sitting here now what could happen if you both be together i think you should stay away from each other, i hope you understand" he gulps in.

"But sir its our right to choose our friends and enemies" Alison clips his eyes.

"Yes sir and we are not fighting at least we're just friends" i look at Alison who was already looking at me.

Sir gets up and stands beside the window.

"So were just friends" Alison whispers in my ear.

"We can discuss this any other time" i whisper back.

"OK just friend" he smirks. I really like his smirk he looks cute. wait did i just like something about Alison white.

"Hmm if you're conversation is over, your punishment is suspension for 1 day now leave please" he doesn't even look at us.

We get up and move outside.

Anna and sky were already standing there.

"So how was it?" Anna puts her specs off.

"Oh it was great, he gave us a spa and salon coupon and fantastic it was" i fake a smile.

"What is the punishment?" Anna sighs.

"Suspension one day" i sigh.

"Congo bro your first high school suspension" sky taps Alison's back.

"Guys come on don't know what i am gonna say at home" i roll my eyes.

"That you have school" Alison raises his eyebrows towards me.

"Do you remember we just got suspended" i open my mouth.

"So whose coming to school will be out enjoying babe"

"Don't call me that"i sigh" but i really like your idea"

"Great Anna and me are also coming" sky jumps like a five year old.

"I am coming? I mean bunking school?..." Anna mumbles.

"Yes you are" i and sky say together.

"OK can i ask Carly and Ryan" Anna utters.

"Ya that would be fine" Alison says.

As i nod and sky passes a devilish smile"so we're going to enjoy tomorrow guys woo"

I am really exited although i am scared but i think Alison was right its time to enjoy myself and be my self.

______________________________________

Sorry guys i know the chapter is two days late but what to do i had so much of homework.

So what do you think so far comment and don't be a silent reader.

THANK YOU.