chapter 6

"How much is your shirt for ha" Carly shouted from behind.

"Not your limit " he smirked

"Tell us the amount dude" i clinched my fist.

"Woo guys came down" Alison came running in between us.

"Al stay away from this bro i got this" the boy took a step towards me.

"Sky this is Alex" Alison said to the him. He suddenly stepped back and smiled regretfully scratching his hair.

"What is going on" i raised my eyebrow.

"You should have told me you're Alex's friend i am so sorry"

"Aha excuse me" Anna came up to stand beside me.

"Yeah the shirt is fine don't worry. I can't fight my friends girlfriend"

"I am not his girlfriend" i stepped towards him.

"Ohh come on babe stop being angry now" Alison looked into my eyes.

"Don't you dare call me that"

"Calm down babe stop being jealous" Alison pouted.

"Do you want a punch on your face" whispered to him.

"You punch me i punch you and then our families know and this place becomes a mafia war ground"

Well he has a point but i cannot loose this argument.
"That does not mean i am your girlfriend" i said as i walked out of that area and heard laughs. I turn around to see all of them laughing even Carly and hall.. I pass them a confused look. What is happening i can understand sky and Alison. laughing but why are Anna and Carly laughing.

"Come on Alex you can't even understand it was a prank" Alison shouted.

What fucking f is he saying, i looked at Carly and Anna as Carly nodded so they were also involved. And the worst thing happens as the whole hall starts to laugh like hooligans. Now that is enough i pick up things and move out of the hall. Call me sensitive but the one thing i cannot bear is being a joker. I walk down the corridor as the bell rings i change my way and move towards my history class. I intentionally sit on the first bench.

The teacher enters the room. And bangs her books on the table.

"So students i told you i would think about you're history projects so it would be on world wars and what could be the reason for the next world war"

Suddenly Carly came rushing in. Gave me a look and sat behind me. The teacher gave her the permission because she always tops her subject.

Suddenly my phone vibrates.

It was just a prank don't be mad - Carly

Yeah a prank that was a collaboration between my friends and my enemies-
Alex.

Yeah yeah enemies they aren't your enemies alex - Carly

I have more reasons to be mad like now the whole school is gonna laugh at me- Alex

Come on that's not gonna happen -
Carly.

Suddenly the girl next to me whispers
"Hey you're the girl who wants desperately be Alison's girlfriend right" and starts laughing. I look at Carly, she looks at me and then looks at the wall "that's a nice wall".

I sigh. " excuse me mam but i really need to use the washroom" i stand. Teacher nods and i walk outside the class.

Alison's POV:

The whole school is talking about that prank. The only thing i have in my mind is, Is Alex what?. Why do i care?
Did i hurt her?
Of course you did you idiot the whole school will be behind her now. The question is why do i care? Because i don't like to hurt someone. Really?

All the thoughts were running in my mind. I excused myself to the washroom.

I walked down the corridor. Suddenly i saw Alex.

"Alex" i shouted.

She turned saw me, ignored and walked away. OK she is mad.
I follow her down the corridor silently shorting the distance between us.
She suddenly turns "why are you following?"

"Why are you ignoring me?" I walk close to her.

"Excuse" she looks at her watch"its just been an hour of what you all did to me"

"Come on it was just a prank"

"Yeah the whole fucking school knows prank type"

I scratch my hair. "Ok sorry"

"Do hell with your sorry"

"Alison does not apologize to many people"

"Still go to hell" she turns around and starts to move.

Alex's POV:

I can still feel him following me. I really really really wanna punch him.

"Please do" he says

"Excuse me" i turn around.

"Punch me" he smirks.

Did i say that loud. But you know what i am not going to leave this chance. I clinch my fist and punch it into his stomach.

"Shit" he grabs some air in his mouth "that was really hard"

"Yeah i know" i smile.

He gets back up and dusts off the imaginary dust."so i am now sinfree"

"Yeah almost" i shrug.

"Almost?" He raises his eye brows.

"Yup" i say.

"So where you up to?"

"Washroom"

"Want me to join you"

"Want me to punch you again this time a kick in your balls would be better"

"Oh that already hurts" he sighs.

I turn around and i saw the most horrific person. I blink two three times. My whole body was not answering to me. The past was running down my brain every hurt and cut was reveling itself against me.
My feet froze my hands were numb there were already tears in my eyes.

"Alex what is it?" Alison says as i see my first mom standing before me In my school.

______________________________________

Thankyou for reading.

Hope you enjoyed.
Like comment be an active member of this journey.