chapter 14

Alex's POV:

Mrs white has invited James and me for some decision. Alright not me only James but he does not want to go alone.

We were at the whites in about 15 minutes James was not happy but was at least trying a fake smile. Last night also there was a terrible fight between dad and James. I am really helpless.

Mrs white opened the door with her wide smile and hugged James and then me."come in" she says excitedly.

We seat in the living room as sarina runs down the stairs. She smiles falsely and sits against my brother while i sat beside him. The fake smile that she gave was the evidence that James and she are going through the same platform.

"Aa welcome son" Mr white comes down the same stairs in his track suit and sits beside Mrs. White.

"So Alex no school today?" Mrs. White smiles at me. I know she wants to ask why the fuck are you here.

"Yeah" i falsely smile.

"Why don't you go and check on Alison his room is second to the left on the first floor" so i am being kicked out of the party. Great.

I get up leaving the silent living room and got up the stairs. Should i knock.
Of course you should.

"Mom for god sake it is a no school day let me sleep" he shouts.

I sigh, i slowly push the door. Alison is lying shirtless on his bed all his covers are down on the floor, some swinging in between.

"Alison" i whisper.

"Alex" he widens his eyes"its a dream" he covers his face with a pillow.

"No stupid" i push the pillow more on his face.

He pushes me down the bed"what the fuck" he gulps in air"i almost died"

I roll on the floor laughing. "Wait a minute what are you doing here" he gets down on the floor beside me.

"Your family invited James but he did not want to come alone so tadaa i am here also i am kicked out of the party down stairs"

"Oh OK so what is happening down there?" He asked.

"I don't know" i said, as my eyes rolled down from his face to his abs. Its not like i have not seen abs but i don't know why,his abs are something much more interesting.

"Will you stop checking me out?" He pulls his eyebrow up. Ohh shit he fucking noticed me checking him out oh fuck shit.

"Aa what" i said innocently.

"You know what." He places his hand beside my lap and comes towards me, i push myself back, i collapse into a wooden table beside his bed, suddenly a glass of juice lands over me. Ewwww.

"What the fuck." I say as Alison pushes himself back and gets up.

"No come al hug me" i say getting up.

"What" he steps back.

I put my hands in air to hug him as he puts his steps back. "Stay away you have juice all over"he says as i step forward to him suddenly i trip on him and i land upon him as we both lie on the floor. I look into his eyes as he makes a pig face and pouts. I laugh and try to get up but Alison grabs my hips he litterly grabs my but and smirks.

" what do you think you're doing?" I try to push my self my but unfortunately i cannot get up leaving my butt. He just smirks like an idiot and pushes himself upon me now i am down and he is upon me. Great jailed even more.

"What?" I widen my eyes. He comes on his elbows really close to me. I could feel his heart it is racing, my heart is fucking racing with his heart. My breaths stop, as he closes his eyes bringing his lips near, but rather goes to my ear" to be honest i was also checking you out" he whispers and i do the stupidest thing I fucking blush why am i blushing?. He smiles like an insane as i start laughing.

*coughs"i am sorry"

Alison and i both look at the door where Mrs white stood with a maid after her who was red and laughing grabbing her lips. "Excuse me madam" she keeps the tray she was holding on the table and moves out.

"Ah Alison" i say.

"Oh shit" he says as he gets up and puts his shirt on. I get up and dust off the imaginary dust.

"I am sorry to disturb you both" Mrs. White. Coughs again.

"No mom we felt" Alison puts on his shirt.

"On each other?" She coughs again.
"So i was here to tell that Alex and James would be here only for this night"

"What i mean why? Mam"

"Don't call me mam dear Nicole would be fine and on that note your father has some urgent work so your mom and he needs to go to new York James just received a call"

"And James agreed?" That's a relevant question Alison good.

"No i forced him" Nicole giggled "so Alex you want a separate room or you would fit in here?"

I turn red as Alison looks at me "Mrs white please i cannot survive with your son in one room"

"I can understand he is just like his father" we laugh together and hi five.

"Mom you're my mother"Alison pouts.

" so but i love her" she puts her arms around me.

"Aww" i say.

"You smell juice" she pulls her nose.

"Yeah i know"

"Come take a bath, change and then do whatever you want" she pulls me by my arm.

So i am, actually me and James, we are at the whites for night i mean the house which we were just hating, the people we lost our mind seeing were now close to us so close that i cannot explain.

The only thing in my mind is now how did James agree?
______________________________________